Chapter 11: Finally Home...

----Tony's P.O.V----

We were all on our way to Harvey Jenson's house and Bucky couldn't stop moving. I mean, I think he's auditioning to be a tap-dancer with the way his foot is going. Seriously, it's just moving and moving and moving and mo- aaand i missed most of the 'plan' Steve was coming up with.

"-and Nat, you and Clint-"

I cut Steve off "Sorry I heard nothing of what you just said considering the fact that One-armed-wonder over here, hasn't stopped tapping the national anthem since he sat down." I almost shouted, extremely annoyed with the constant distraction. It isn't even a good one, if you get what I mean.

Sigh "Buck, can you stop, we haven't got time to repeatedly go over the plan." Steve asked/stated softly, as if talking to a toddler.

----Danni's P.O.V----

Everywhere hurts. My body feels like it's on fire. The last beating really took a toll on me. They never bother to patch 'prisoners' up so we have to wait for it to stop bleeding but....the cup is really deep and the dirt around me won't help that at all. I'm fighting to stay awake....I need to stay awake...

My hearing can only just pick up the sounds of fighting. The shots being fired, the grunts and screams of pain, the sound of weapons colliding, bringing back memories from being rescued the first time. My senses dulled to almost non-existent, lingering in the box kept under lock and key, inside my head. I see a figure running towards my through blurred vision, I feel their tears stinging my wounds. I hear them, it's Bucky. He's saying- no begging me to stay awake but I can't.

As my eyes close, I hear something I never thought I would hear.

"Please don't leave, I love you, please don't leave."

----Steve's P.O.V (I'm feeling adventurous today people!!!)----

Running into the room the first thing I spot are two of my friends on the ground. Bucky cradling Danielle like a porcelain doll, that had begun to crack. Hearing the end of Bucky's sentence forms a pit in my stomach 'I love you, please don't leave'. The desperation in his voice could break even the most evil of people.

I watched the slow rise and fall of Danielle's chest, indicating she's still alive. Inching closer to them, I kneel down on the other side on Danni, watching Buck carefully. "Bucky..." He held he tighter, silent tears streaming down his face, yet still being able to shout his feeling to the world. "She's still breathing, we need to get her to Bruce so he can help her." Seeing him still reluctant, I continued softly, "If we don't get her to him than she will die, Bucky. She needs medical attention, now."

Watching the inner battle in his eyes, I saw him come to his senses. He carefully lifted Danni up, holding her bridal-style while I stayed in-front making sure there was no-one trying to attack us. After getting out safely, we boarded the Quinjet, heading back to Avengers tower.

----Bucky P.O.V (Sorry for the switches of p.o.v)----

She doesn't deserve this. Why is it always her?!?! DAMN IT!!!

I angrily hit the punching bag in-front of me. Every thought running through my head would be another hit to the bag. Every time I thought about what they could have or have done to her, the bag gets another hit. I hit and hit and hit until it's suddenly on the other side of the room, and I'm breathing heavily with my knuckles stained with blood. I should be with Danielle while she's in surgery. Everyone else said it was best to let my anger out and forced me to come here.

Danielle shouldn't be going through this, she should be having movie night, enchanted by the TV while we watch her reaction because it's the most adorable thing ever. We should be going on picnic's with everyone while watching Indigo run around the field. Danielle and I should be raising our daughter!!!