Chapter 18: Surprise!...Or not?

4 years later and they have been eventful. They finally took down HYDRA, making sure that everyone involved with it has been accounted for in some way. Tony finally got the balls to propose to Little Miss Potts, or we should say Little Mrs Stark and they now have a baby on the way. Steve is seeing someone named Hannah, who is amazing. Sam is somehow still in a relationship with his long term girlfriend. Natasha and Bruce are doing this 5 year run or something cause nothing is really happening between them. Thor and Jane are on Asgard and very happy. Peter has finally become an official member of the team and has a strange new friend called RedPool or DeadPool, one of the two, Danni wasn't really listening but he is definitely....a character, to say the least. Clint and Laura are sticking to three kids who are all growing up beautifully. Wanda and Vision decided to adopt a gorgeous boy call Lucas. As for the family of three, they are doing incredible, they have there own place (Thanks Tony!) and Indigo is growing up to be a trouble-maker, thanks to Clint and Elle for showing her the way of pranking. 

Tonight was a rare night, that meaning that everyone was going to be having dinner together which didn't happen often because of everyone's busy schedules. It was going to be at the Avengers Tower and they were all going to stay the night as they would most likely play games after dinner.

"WHOSE READY FOR GAME NIGHT?!" 

Danni jumps, spinning round to see Tony and a very pregnant Pepper waddling behind him. 

"Tony!" Danni scolds, hitting him, repeatedly, on his arm.

"Danni!" He copies the same tone as she used, making Pepper shake her head silently behind them.

Sighing, the party of two came over, "Don't worry too much Dan, he's been like this since the baby began kicking a couple days ago." Pepper stated, knowing Danni was confused. 

"Bucky!" Tony shouted excitedly, speed-walking towards him and hugged him, making Danni laugh at the face of confusion that covered him face, knowing they weren't ever close. 

-----

After everyone arrived and got greeted by not only each other but Tony's new, and temporary, personality, they a wonderful dinner full of laughter and stories, then began game night which consisted of:

"Indigo if you even move your hand towards the money.."

"Tony, you have to go to jail."

"I don't wanna."

"Ow, Thor, that's my foot."

"I win!" 

"No, actually you have to give me your money. You're on my property."

"Fu-" "DON'T SAY IT!" "Fudgesticles."

"Haha screw you losers, I'm going to-" "Jail." 

Sam paused, "What?" his face confused.

"You're going to jail, you miscounted your steps." Indigo said slowly, as if talking to someone her age.

Then after more shouting, games and laughing most people decided to call it a night and head to bed. 

------

(THIS SCENE DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. IT BELONGS TO WHOEVER MADE/WROTE VAMPIRE DIARIES)

Danni was having a shower, Indigo was asleep and Bucky was in bed on his laptop. Hearing Danni come out of the bathroom, he swiftly shuts his laptop and looks up, giving Danni a guilty smile.

"What were you looking at?" She asks, while drying her hair.

"Nothing." Giving her a bigger, more guilty, smile.

She turns, squinting her eyes suspiciously, "Baseball score nothing or porn nothing, that was a pretty sketchy quick close." she asked/stated tapping her fingers on her hips after, unknowingly, moving them there. 

He hesitates before shrugging, pulling his lips down in a quick 'i didn't do anything but actually did' frown. "It's not important." 

"I was kidding but now I'm kind of intrigued." She begins to climb on the bed. "Come on, show me.

"Go away." Bucky says jokingly.

"Is it like, weird and freaky?" She asks in return, sitting on her legs. "I think we've reached the point where we can be open and honest about our browser histories." She stated right before swiping for the laptop. "Let's see what freaky stuff your into." Opening the device, bringing light into the room she reads silently before her eyes go wide and, wanting to be sure, reads it slowly out loud. "Top 10 ways to propose to her." 

Looking up at him, she sees he is looking around, slowly nodding his head before looking at her. "Pretty sure this isn't going to make the list." He opens his mouth to carry on before Danni interrupts.

"Yes." 

"You haven't even given me a chance to ask yet." H e says in a hesitant whisper.

Immediately she responds softly, "I said yes." Shrugging, the smile on her face grew larger.

Looking at her a moment longer, he nods "Okay." Clearing his through, "Um, Danielle Walker, will you do do me the honor of becoming my wife?" 

"No, I'm going to take weeks thinking about it, try and find someone new an-" 

Bucky kisses her, knowing that there lives have only just begun and that a lot will happen to them and they'll be ready for it. 

--------

Oh my god guuuuuuuuys! 

There's only seven chapters left, oh god, In seven chapters I will have completes my first book!

Anyway I wanted to ask you who are actually still here, Would you like a sequel, like one about Indigo or should I let them live their happy families, cause I have so many ideas and I might make a book so you can look at the ideas and choose what you want to see.

Any way, How many of you guys watch SUPERNATURAL? Cause oh my god (spoilers) when Jack said to Michael he was a Winchester I almost freaking fainted, like he said he was a Winchester!!! Our little Jack is growing up so fast *Wipes tear away 

I wrote this weeks ago so I don't think it's much of a spoiler now. 

Anyway please tell me what you want to see It would be very appreciated.

Vote, comment and enjoy

-Lili