ch. 29

• Dedicated to Luke Hemmings

Luke presses me into the hotel room door once it's securely locked behind us. His hands are running and up and down my sides as he kisses me hungrily. My hands are clasped tightly around his neck. He moves his hands to my backside and squeezes it, causing me to jump up and wrap my legs around his torso. He moves his lips to my neck, stumbling backwards until he falls onto the bed, holding me every step of the way.

"Fuck. I've missed this so much you don't have any idea, Ver." He barely whispers.

"You have no idea." I manage to mumble before Luke takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues swirl together, battling for dominance as Luke tights the grip he has on my waist. 

I flip over, pulling Luke on top of me and spreading my legs a bit that way he can adjust himself in between. He hikes up the skirt of my dress until is reaches mid-thigh because that's when I stop him. I remove myself from underneath his hold and stand up. I slip the dress over my head, leaving me clad in nothing but underwear. Luke's eyes widen in pleasure as he bites at the cool, metal ring that's in his lip. My eyes divert to his tight, black jeans where a seemingly prominent bulge is struggling to escape.

I walk back over to Luke and straddle him, leaving as little space between us as I can as my arms snake around his neck once more. I kiss his softly and slowly at first, wanting to savor ever last bit of this moment. I grind slowly against his hard member until neither of us are able to stand the throbbing desire that we bring to one another. 

Luke leans away from me and pulls his shirt up and over his head as my hands work at the buttons of his pants. I climb off of Luke and lay flat on my back as he stands up and removes his pants. His member is poking out of his boxers and I could already feel myself getting wetter.

Luke's P.O.V.

Vera really is a sight as she lays on the bed in nothing but beige panties. Her legs are spread and seemingly she looks ready for me, as pig minded as that sounds. I step out of my boxers and kneel inbetween Vera's legs. She's biting down on her lip and it's taking a bit of self control but I need to feel her.  I forcefully press my lips down onto hers, kissing her until my lips start to hurt. I trail my lips from her own, down the side of her jaw and the length of her porceline neck, stopping at her collar bone, which I gently nuzzle with my teeth. Vera squirms underneath my hold as soft and low moans escape her red lips.

I lick along the length of her cleavge all while kneading each nipple with my hands. I move my mouth over to one nipple, gently grazing it with my teeth before repeating the process with the next one. Vera moves her hand to my boxers and takes a hold of my dick. Slowly, she moves her hand up and down my shaft, rubbing her thumb over the head. The sensation of the pre-cum lubricated the head nearly sends me over the edge.

"I'm dying to taste you." I say, smirking and causing Vera to blush. "But, I want to be inside of you even more."  I removed myself from between her legs and walk over to my pants lying on the floor. I reach into my pocket and take out my wallet. I always carry a condom in it. Every smart man should.

Just as I'm about to tear open the packet, Vera stops me. "Luke, no." Confused, I raise my eyebrow. "Don't use it."

"What?"

"Don't... The condom, don't use it."

"Are you sure?"

Vera just nods and I throw the foiled packet back onto the floor before repositing myself again inbetween her legs. Taking a hold of my member, I gently push into Vera, causing her to let out a soft cry. I pump in and out slowly at first; Vera feels fucking amazing. I mean, I've always wanted to do it without the condom, just to see what it felt like without one on, but I wasn't sure how Vera would react. Now that I've felt her without one on, I don't think I could ever go back to doing it with one on.

Vera crosses her legs tightly around me as I thrust harder, faster and deeper. Her hands are moving up and down my back and I could feel the claw marks from her scrathing me. I dip my head and kiss her, moving my lips to her neck where I continue to suck.

Unable to control myself any longer due to how fucking good she feels, I give her one final thrust. Together, we both come down off of our high.

____

Hi guys! Sorry that the update is short and super sorry that it sucks. It's just a filler chapter until I can get some time to sit down and write a decent chapter. Please don't stop reading cause of my shitty update omg.

Also, if you guys could please follow harleeblk on here, it'd be so appreciated. It's a colloboration wattpad between myself and wattpad user b20something and we have an awesome, awesome story in the works for you sauce fans!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you've enjoyed this or anyother chapter of savior!