expoooosed

"what? who just said that?" i said as i jumped back from johnny. 

"i did!" annie yelled from the living room. johnny just looked at me with a puzzled expression. 

i walked into the living room and there was annie, nadia, and lauren laughing about something. 

"ok but y'all aren't going to do that fake ass thing where the school bullies expose the nerd girl at the party, because i aint with that shit." i said annoyed. "and annie what the fuck are you doing with nadia?" i asked. then i remembered that she wanted to follow nadia around, so be it. 

"ok but i'm NOT in love with nadia so i don't know what you're saying annie." i rolled my eyes.

"annie TOLD ME that you told her that you are in love with me. that's why you're playing with johnny, to make me jealous." nadia said as the rest of the kids started laughing.

"or maybe i just genuinely like a guy? ever thought of that?" i asked sarcastically. inside i was freaking out, but on the outside i was playing it motherfucking smoothly.

"then what's this?" nadia asked me, pulling up a screenshot from annie's phone.

"do you really think i was being seriou-" i started to say, but i got cut off.

"kenzie let's get out of here, i don't like this energy." johnny said innocently. i smiled and started following him out the door. 

"fine! let's not forget that kenzie and brandon fucked this summer!" nadia yelled. i froze. no no no no. i scanned the room to find brandon and he was already looking at me sighing. sorry babydoll he mouthed to me.

"did you guys really... you know?" johnny asked me with a pale face.

"yeah... it was during the summer and i was bored. but why does it matter to you? first off it was before we met, second of all you probably fucked hundreds of girls, and third, we're just friends so..." my voice trailed off.

"yeah you're right. it shouldn't matter." johnny said. 

"whatever, i'm out of here," i said glaring at annie who quckly hid behind lauren. "nadia i don't know WHAT you wee trying to accomplish, but all it did was make me realize who my true friends are... tough." i said and then i walked out.