loyal

kenzie's pov 

anns 

yep, he's loyal! 

kenz 

what 

anns 

johnny, he's loyal... 

kenz 

im still confused 

anns 

we might think he's a fuckboy, but he's loyal to nadia. 

kenz

annie what did u do?

anns 

i might've... kissed him??? i don't like him though, i swear!! i was up all night figuring out a way to do it. sorry if i went ima on u. 

kenz 

so thats why u guys were kissing in the hall... 

anns

omg u saw that... IM NOT A HOE I SWEAR

kenz

wait so u kissed a random guy while u have a bf, just to see if he was loyal ??

anns

um yea... hayden was fine with it, and anyways, if you ever end up with that dick, i want to know he's legit. 

kenz 

damn ur so weird sometimes 

kenz 

anyways, he's hooked on nawdeea, and she gave me death stares when he tried talking to me so i ignored him...

anns 

kenzie wtf???? yall are friends tho???

kenz 

eh not rly 

anns 

whatever. also, im sad we aren't together for this half of the day :/

kenz 

same... ugh, gotta go find someone to talk to.. see u at the end of the day?

anns 

ofc <3 

kenzie's pov 

i put my phone down and starting laughing... classic annie. i instantly felt bad for assuming the worst from her. obviously my best friend isn't a cheater. and wouldn't talk to my... well i don't know really know what johnny is to me. i found room 309 and waited for the teacher to come. the room was empty so i took a seat in the back. 

"and then he came over and we did it like 4 times." 

"omg nadia, can i be you???" 

"ugh nadia why are you perfect?"

"nadia, i'd appreciate it if you wouldn't talk about your sex life with my brother..." 

i laughed at the last one. it was lauren of course. nadia, lauren, lily, and a few other people walked into the class at the same time. 

"hey kenzie!" lauren waved happily. she was smiling. nadia gave her a glare and lauren put her waving hand down. 

"i didn't know i was with you guys for this class!" i smiled, trying to be as positive as possible. 

"yea ok." lily chuckled. kids kept coming into the classroom, filling it up until there were barely any seats left. there was still one seat left on my left, while maisy stella came and sat on my right. 

and then he walked in, johnny. he scanned the room looking for a place to sit. i watched him come closer and closer to the empty seat next to me. 

and then he sat down 

next to nadia. 

//author's note// 

haha sorry I LOVE DOING THOSE MINI PLOTTWISTS <3