guy

authors note: if you read these, please comment on them! i like funny comments lmao

|kenzie's pov|

"ANNIE OMG" i yelled. this was the first time me and my best friend annie were reuniting since the summer. 

"i feel like i haven't seen you in FOREVER kenzie!" annie squealed as we pulled into a hug. so much shit happened over the summer that i couldn't even tell annie since she was in mexico with her family. i on the other hand, stayed home... yeah. 

"omg same! i have so much to tell you," i started. 

"yeah what?" annie asked, her eyes getting wide as she sensed the gossip i was about to tell her. 

"um... so hayden liked lily chee but that ended fast, i met this guy named brandon and he was nice but too uptight for me, i accidentally sent a body streak to some guy and then got blocked, oh! my sister and kailand are dating and yea.. thats about it!" i said pretty casually. 

"you snapped a streak to the wrong guy? yikes!!" annie said. 

"and he blocked me!" i started laughing. 

"i have to go to the bathroom kenzie, i'll be right back." annie said. i lay down on my bed thinking about how happy i was that my best friend was home. but... a buzz interrupted my thoughts. it was annie's snapchat. fuck her for being so popular  i muttered to myself and started laughing. i turned on her phone to see who it was from.

snapchat from john.o! 

oh my god i exclaimed. 

"what?" annie said after coming out of the bathroom. 

"oh nothing," 

"mackenzie frances ziegler, tell me NOW or i'm posting all your bad shit." 

"you bitch." i laughed. "fine i'll tell you! but first answer this; who is john.o?" i asked.

"lauren orlando's brother, i think he switched out of our school last year." 

"um annie... that's the guy i sent the snapchat to...." my voice trailed off... 

"WHAT?"