backpack

johnny's pov

when i walked into the classroom, i panicked. i saw kenzie sitting with an empty seat next to her, and i wanted to go there really badly. she might have been able to block and ignore me on the phone, but in person i knew it would be much harder. on the other hand, it would look back for nadia if i sat next to a different girl. so i sat next to nadia. soon the class ended. 

"hey johnny, me and lauren are going ditching to find starbucks. are you in?" nadia asked me. i eyed kenzie having trouble fitting her notebooks back into her bag and laughed,

"i think i might catch up later." i lied. 

"ok... see you soon j." nadia said giving me a peck on the cheek. as soon as nadia left the classroom, i walked over to kenzie.

"so, all tough and shit online but in reality you can't even work a backpack?" i said smoothly. 

"you're having way too much fun with this." kenzie said, still struggling to zip her backpack.

"allow me," i smiled, grabbing the backpack from her and zipping it immediately. 

"well damn, thank you." she said, out of breathe. she looked at me and i finally saw her entire face for the first time in person. she was prettier than online, everything seemed even more highlighted on her face.

"y-y-our welcome kenzie," i stuttered. what the fuck was happening to me? i never got nervous around girls, let alone someone i barely knew...

"earth to johnny?" kenzie asked me smiling. 

"oh sorry, what did you say?" i asked again. i felt my cheeks getting hot. 

"i SAID it's so great to finally talk to you. and that you should stop making those nasty ass faces in your finsta posts when you're hotter in real life..." kenzie said confidently. 

"why thank you ziegler... what class do you have next, i'll walk you." i said, taking her hand out the back. 

"awwww are you guys dating? that's SOOOO cute!" brynn rumfallo said admiring in awe. we quickly let go of each other's hands. 

"um no we're just friends." i said fast.

"brynn he's dating nadia turner. keep up!" kenzie said jokingly. after that, there was an awkward silence for about three minutes until kenzie spoke. 

"hey, i think i'm going to walk myself to science, it's not that far. thanks for the help johnnyO. see you around." she said. 

"oh yeah cool, bye kenzie..." i yelled as she turned away from me and was already down the hallway. 

kzieg has unblocked you!

kzieg has requested to follow you!

 i n s t a g r a m !

liked by laurorlando, kzieg, nadiasbitch, and 9,087 more 

johnnyo how do you know if you're happy😕

                                                     |302 comments|

laurorlando living with you = never happy 

              ↳ johnnyo you really thought you did sum there-

maisystella why u always so mad in these... 

nadsturner 😍😍

nadsturner MINEEEEE

                 ↳ johnnyo yeah i guess

kzieg if you were happy, you wouldn't be asking yourself that...

                 ↳ johnnyo that was deep🙃

                            ↳ kzieg thanks i try!