discovered

"kenzie you fucking sent a 'body snap' to johnny orlando? and what does that even mean?" annie shook her head in disbelief. 

"well brandon was making a joke about how he would lowkey fuck, so as a joke i took pic and captioned it 'all for you'. and i guess i accidentally pressed johnny's name instead of brandons... ITS NOT A BIG DEAL." i tried to believe myself... 

"he  probably thinks you're a slut now... omg." annie shook her head.

"ok so? how does that affect me? it's not like i'm ever going to see him?" i responded.

"i guess so..." annie said. she was scrolling through her instagram and then slowly nodded at me. 

"wait, i follow his finsta and regular insta! what was the date you sent it?" annie asked me. i told her the date and she scrolled through his posts.

"damn i thought he was some creepy old man... this guy is fucking hot." i said. one of the posts caught my eye. 

i n s t a g r a m ! (finsta)

liked by juuliannie, nadiasbitch, and 60 others

juandad some hot hoe accidentally snapped me if uk what i mean🤤😫 

                                                             |40 comments|

jojobirlem ur lowkey a manhoe 

              ↳ juandad stfu you'd think she was hot too

nadiasbitch better have been me orlando...👅

nadiasbitch why are u so hot.

                ↳ juandad thanks bbg😍

hayhoe Um then why did you block her?

                   ↳ juandad been fucking w too many i lost count

loloorlando what's her @,i think she's going to need therapy from talking to you. 

                     ↳ juandad kenzie something, and boi if you don't-

"well fuck." i said.

"he did fucking like you." annie responded.

"i guess there's only one way to find out." i said as i clicked the request button to his finsta from my own finsta account...