i don't have the balls

"do it johnny, do it." hayden said to me as i shot the the basketball into the mini hoop in my room. i was lying down on my bed, and hayden was trying to drag me off of it. 

"i can't... i don't have the balls." i admitted. 

"bro, if i asked out annie and she said yes, you can definitely break up with nadia." hayden smiled.

"wait wait wait wait wait. you're dating annie leblanc????" i was shocked.

"where the fuck have you been my guy?" hayden said. "we started dating awhile ago, now THAT is jut sad." 

"wait annie is friends with kenzie right?" i asked hopefully.

"johnny, they're like mega best friends. like me and you, but they don't have dicks." hayden smirked.

i rolled my eyes and ignored his comment. "so if they're best friends... maybe we can all hang out?" 

"slow your roll johnny, you still have a girlfriend. and also, i'm still mad at you." hayden said.

"why?" i asked.

"annie kissed you and you didn't even tell me!" hayden said smacking his forehead. 

"yeah that was weird...i'm still confused about it." i responded. now that i thought about it, i hadn't talked to annie since then. i mean, it's not like we usually talk, but we were kinda friends...

"i knew she was going to do it bro, and i'm sure you think she liked you." hayden said.

"i mean... she WAS all over me. so i hope you like taking my leftovers." i joked.

"well she doesn't like you and never did," hayden responded coldly. "she needed to see if you were loyal to nadia because mackenzie wanted to kno-" hayden stopped himself.

"mackenzie what?" i asked. 

"nothing, fuck. forget i said anything." hayden said suspiciously. 

"anyways how do i break up with THE nadia turner." i asked. "and do i even want to?" i wondered.

"ok let's see... what do you LIKE about dating her?" hayden asked me, half bored by the conversation. 

"um well i like to fuck her 🍑 and she's really hot..." my voice drifted off. hayden was almost DONE by this point. 

"anything else?" hayden asked.

"she's really... supportive of me  i guess?" i said, questioning my own answer. i could hear the doubt in my voice.

"yeah you should break up with her," hayden said. "it's pretty obvious you like her for her body, and not well.. her."  hayden said. 

"i guess you're right... but not today. i'll do it this week though." i said. i would follow through on this. 

i n s t a g r a m !

liked by emilyskinner, laurorlando, and 6,870 others

{tagged jorlando}

nadsturner we are THAT couple . ❤️🦋

                                                     |238 comments|

jorlando 😘

            ↳ nadsturner love ya boo

jorlando you n me tonight 🤤

              ↳ haydensummerall 🙄

kzieg oh wow you guys are cute 

              ↳ nadsturner ya aren't we ;)

laurorlando still confused why ur dating a rat! 

             ↳ kzieg omg 

            ↳ nadsturner kenzie that had nothing to do with you, gtfo.