idk

hi nadia! incoming call from johnny orlando, would you like to: 

accept | decline

hey boyfriend, what's up?

nadia... i wanted to talk to you about something. 

yeah what?

i think we should breakup...

WHAT? you're breaking up with ME?

um yeah... i just don't feel the same way about you anymore. and it's not fair to you. 

is it because of... her. 

it's not because of anyone. i just don't like you in that way anymore. i hope you can understand that. and maybe we can still be friends?

johnny orlando, you just made the biggest fucking mistake of your life.

i'm sorry nadia. 

prepare for hell... 

kenzie's pov

i walked into school, and found lauren and johnny. recently, lauren and i have become super close and i tell her everything. as for johnny and i... well, we know how to have a good time guess. 

"kenzieeeee" johnny says to me, smacking my hair with his palm. 

"ouch, stop it." i respond angrily. lauren just eyes us both. 

"kenzie, nadia is throwing a party tonight. you should totally come." lauren said. she looked down right away.

"are you ok lolo?" i asked her. something weird was going on. i also noticed that as soon as nadia was mentioned, johnny gulped. 

"is there something you guys aren't telling me?" i asked curiously. but they just ignored me. lauren left to class and me and johnny were alone.

"so are YOU gonna be at nadia's party tonight?" i asked johnny, obviously knowing what he was going to say.

"i mean all my friends are there so why not?" he responded nodding casually.

"i guess i'll see you there then." i looked into his eyes. so perfect, so green. i felt myself leaning in, staring at his lips, going forwards

"JOHNNY FUCKING ORLANDO, THIS IS FOR LAST NIGHT." nadia screeched, and then she slapped johnny. 

"woah woah woah (get it) what the fuck just happened?" i ask nadia, who's just glaring at me. 

"you kenzie. YOU happened. johnny broke up with me, because he'd rather flirt with a frog, then be with someone like me. you honestly ruined everything." nadia said to me. 

"hey, don't talk to her that way nadia..." johnny said. wincing from nadia's slap. that girl was strong. 

"john stop, leave it alone. i got it." i said reassuring him.

"nadia, i'm sorry you guys broke up but it has nothing to do with me. johnny and i are just friends, i don't see him in any other way, and the same goes for him. so you can have him gladly..." and then i stormed off... obviously what i said was a lie. but i was over fighting for johnny. the times we flirted, us being friends, everything happened while he was dating another girl. i didn't even know what was real or not to him. 

"kenzie you better still get your ass to my party tonight!" nadia yelled after me. something is wrong with this bitch. 

i n s t a g r a m !

liked by hoelolo, juuliannie, juandad , and 23 others

kernzayy so i guess im going to a party tn

                                               |13 comments|

nadiasbitch see you there kenziee😋

               ↳ kernzayy uh yeah

hoelolo yayyyy love the fit😍

juuliannie girl... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. 

              ↳ kernzayy ik i haven't seen u in school in so long whatt

juandad yuh fam