backstage.

Amber's p.o.v.

I'm backstage right now with Austin and Shawn. The concert doesn't start until like another hour or so and thats when Fifth Harmony goes out and sing a couple of songs.

"shawn will you stop walking around, you're making me nervous." Austin says sitting down on a stool.

"you should be nervous!" 

"nervous about what?" i asked being concerned.

"oh uh nothing." Austin said quickly

~

Austin's p.o.v.

Shit Shawn had a point, i should be nervous. He's only nervous because he's seeing Darcy but I'm nervous because tonight is gonna be a special night. So special that Amber is the only one that doesnt know. Tonight's audience know, the whole crew, Fifth Harmony, the Vamps, Shawn, even Darcy.

Everyone has helped me plan this. Everything that is going to happen tonight will all be for Amber.

I just hope she'll love it.

~

Shawn's p.o.v.

I was pacing back and forth right now. Connor was trying to calm me down but i couldn't. Darcy is my everything, my world. I fell in love like the way you fall asleep, slowly then all at once. I know i used a quote from the Fault in Our Stars, its stupid. But it's the truth.

I suddenly stop pacing when someone yelled my name. I turned around and there she was. She now had light blue hair way different from her usual dark brown hair, she was wearing my merch and high-waisted shorts with her white converse.

"Darcy!" I yelled.

I ran towards her and picked her up and twirled us around. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and her face was buried into my neck with her arms wrapped around me. I set her down and grabbed her face gently with both my hands and kissed her with so much passion.

It felt like everything around us was frozen until a cockblocker screwed it up.

"okay can you two lovebirds stop we have a show to do!" Camila yelled covering her eyes making all of us laugh.

"come on Darcy, i want you meet Amber."

____________________________________

this was basically just about Shawn, wow, but come on, he's a total cupcake. Him and his muffins.

The next chapter will be special indeed.