the breakup

Amber's p.o.v.

After we had eaten breakfast we had decided to walk around for a bit since we are in New York. But since I got lazy after an hour, we went to the hotel where we're staying at. The crew already had our bags up there, we just had to pick up the room key. As usual we shared a room but we didn't mind.

As we were walking towards our room I get a phone call from Jake.

"hey babe," i said standing in the hallway while Austin went inside the room.

"dont you 'hey babe' me, I know what you're doing."

"what are talking about?" i said annoyed.

"i know you dont really love me Amber, just tell me the truth."

"Jake where are you getting this from?"

"I saw the picture."

"what picture?"

"the picture of you and Austin holding hands earlier..."

"Jake you know me and Austin are just friends,"

"just stop please. For weeks I've been knowing that you didn't love me. Yeah when we first got together we loved each other but now I feel like we're drifting apart."

"Jake..."

"Amber I have to tell you something,"

"okay?" I said confused.

"I cheated on you."

"you..you what?" I said shocked

"im sorry its just I missed you so much and I was drunk and it was just a one time thing..."

"stop first you call me saying that I dont love you anymore and how im lying about my feelings, and now you're telling me that you cheated!"

"Amber im sorry,"

"no you're not sorry. To be honest I really did like you, i loved you until this day. Sure I may not show it but thats just me. Now that i think about it you never loved me. You always wanted to have sex even though i kepted telling you I wanted to wait. You were never there when I had anxiety attacks. When I would cut myself and you would just leave me lieing there on the floor crying my eyes out. You were always with your friends or doing something else."

"you have Austin! why do you need me for?"

"you're right I do have Austin. And you're just a jealous little cunt just begging to get laid."

"so what now?" he said upset.

"goodbye Jake, delete my number and never call me again. I'm done." And with that I hung up the phone and walked into the room. Right when I closed the door I broke down.

I screwed up thinking I actually liked this guy and was starting to fall in love with him. Even if it didnt seem like I love him but i did. Austin saw me sitting on the floor by the door crying.

"Amber what's wrong?"

"we broke up...he...he cheated." i said sobbing even more. I wasn't heartbroken, i was just hurt. He was my first boyfriend and he cheated on me.

"I'm so sorry babe," Austin said pulling me into his lap so i was straddling him. I put my head down into the crook of his neck still crying.

"why am i horrible person?"

"you're not horrible Amber. You're kind and sweet. You put others before yourself. You're not horrible, he was just an ass who didnt love you the way he should have." Austin said rubbing circles around my back while gently wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"Austin I..."

"you what babe?"

Here goes nothing.

"I love you."

He leaned in and kissed me but this wasnt just some kiss. This kiss meant something. And I like it.

_______________________________

You go Glen Coco!!!!