the next day.

Amber's p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning to a group of voices in the kitchen. As i was sitting up the memories from last night brought a smile to my face. The date couldn't have been anymore perfect. After the resturant and us dancing a little we ended up going to a nearby park. We talked about just random stuff and when it was close to midnight i started to get tired. And the next thing i knew Austin was carrying me bridal style to our hotel room.

When i walked out of the room I saw Shawn with Connor and Bradley talking to Austin. (thats where Shawn Mendes, The Vamps, and Fifth Harmony come in)

"hey guys," i said waving awkwardly at them and walking to grab a bowl for my cereal i was about to make.

"morning Amber, so how was your date last night?" Bradley said wiggling his eyebrows towards me and Austin.

"you told them!?" i said shocked towards Austin.

"of course i did, they gave me a few pointers and i tweeted about it to my mahomies." he proudly said

"oh great now im gonna get hate." i said annoyed walking out the kitchen.

I threw myself on the couch and turned on the tv to tune them out. When i was looking for a show to watch Shawn walks in and sits besides me.

"you know Amber you shouldn't care about what everyone says. When i first started dating Darcy she would freak out and cry herself to sleep because she thought she wasn't good enough for me. But i told her that all that matters is that im in love with you and all your little things..."

"wait wait wait wait. Did you just use a One Direction lyric to show her how much you love her?" I said laughing a little.

"yeah, but its the truth. I love the way she smiles and how her eyes crinkle when she laughs. I love how she's so insecure about herself because that gives me a reason to tell her how beautiful she is, of course i tell her that all the time. I love how she's so caring and puts others before her. I really love how passionate she is in photography. Every little thing she does just brings a smile to my face."

"you're really in love with her aren't you?"

"he's so whipped." Connor says as the rest of the boys walked in too.

"dont worry you'll meet her tonight." Shawn says while smiling to himself.

"she's coming?"

"yeah because tonight is gonna be a very special concert." Austin says sitting beside me.

"I'm sorry i tweeted about our date." Austin says while the others got carried away in other conversation.

"its fine, im sorry i overreacted,"

"i love you so much." he says kissing me.

"gross, save that for later!" Bradley yells

"oh you just wait," Austin says winking at me.

______________________________

my Shawn feelsssss omg