the date.

Austin's p.o.v.

"Amber are you almost here?" i said while pouting, "I'm bored and its almost six and we have to leave in thirty minutes,"

"yes Austin, I'm almost there and while you're waiting, you can at least get ready." she said giggling.

"fineeeee I'll get ready."

"goodbye Austin,"

"bye babe."

~

Amber's p.o.v.

When i arrived back, Austin is already ready. He was wearing a nice black dress shirt with his black jeans. He had told me earlier that we were going to a dinner and to dress comfortable.

As i was walking towards the bedroom, I was pulled back by my waist.

"you're gonna walk by without a hug?" he said hugging me from behind.

"Austin you saw me earlier, now can i go get ready?"  i said laughing while removing myself from his grip and facing him.

"fine, just cause i love you."  he said walking back to the couch.

"love you too." i said walking in the bedroom.

I closed the door and started getting ready since we're gonna be leaving soon. I put my dress on which is a light pink dress with see through sleeves and it reaches mid-thigh with a thin black belt around its waist. I put on my black flats and lightly curled my hair. Then i put on a little mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

"Are you almost ready?" Austin said walking in.

"yeah lets go,"

He grabbed my hand and we headed out the door to the main lobby. We catched a cab and Austin told the taxi driver the address of the place.

When we finally arrived, Austin held the door for me and intertwined our hands together. The resturant was very beautiful in the inside. It had a mini dance floor in the certain with tables surrounding it. The place wasn't crowded and there was a few people here.

"so what do you think?"

"i think its amazing,"

We were seated at this table near the dance floor and before i was about to sit down Austin grabbed my hand and turn me around to face him.

"May I have this dance?"

"Austin you know im not good at dancing." i said sounding unsure

"just follow my lead," he said guiding us to the center of the dance floor.

While i stand there awkwardly, Austin had set his hand on my lower back and pulled me close. I put my arms around his neck and he then started singing in my ear. I was surprised he knew the words.

This moment was perfect. He was perfect. Austin was all i could ever ask for. He was there when i needed him and he still is.

Austin was still singing when suddenly he stopped.

"Amber?"

"yes Austin?"

"i think I'm in love with you."

This wasn't really a surprise to me, but it still shocked me. I love Austin, I know I do.

"Amber, are you...?"

"Im in love with you too," I said quickly looking him in the eyes.

"you are?" he said shocked

"yes, i am. I always have. You were there when i was alone. You were there when i was in my darkest hour. Austin there's nothing better then falling in love with your best friend..."

"Amber, I love you so much,"

"i love you too"

He then kissed me slowly and passionality.

______________________________