Next to You

Austin's p.o.v.

"Austin I.....I didnt know you felt this way. Im sorry, I dont want to ruin our friendship. You're all i have and if we would to get together and it didnt work out...im afraid we wont be best friends anymore. I truly am sorry for saying this but....i dont like you that way, I love you...but as a friend. Please dont be mad at me."

What was i suppose to say. The girl that im madly in love with isnt in love with me. Maybe it was too soon. Maybe i scared her when i kissed her. Why am i such an idiot.

"Austin...uh are you there?" she said in soft tone.

"yeah i uh understand. I guess i just got carried away with my feelings and rushed it...listen can we just start over, please. I didnt mean to kiss you its just....you know what nevermind."

"Austin you can tell me,"

"No i cant Amber, its too soon for it anyways."

"Austin please..."

"Uh Amber i have to go, but i listened to your advice about me making a youtube channel and i made one,"

"Austin thats great,"

"umm i uploaded a video and would you please watch it, it will basically explain everything just please listen to it...goodbye."

~

Amber's p.o.v.

"...goodbye."

"uh okay...bye" i whispered.

I cant believe i actually told him that. I love Austin, i truly do. I just dont want to lose this friendship. I had to lie. I cant tell him how i really feel. He can never find out. Never.

What's even more fustrating is that he was about to tell me something important. And he didnt. Ugh.

I set my phone down on my bed and grabbed my laptop and went on youtube. Shockingly i found his channel really fast and saw that he wasnt kidding. He did uploaded a video.

"hi im Austin Mahone and this is my first official video on here. My friend actually gave me this idea. She's uh kind of my best friend and we have been through everything together. I always like singing and i dance a little but no one really knew that about me, not even my best friend. But my first time actually singing in public was to my best friend and i sang 'Be Alright' by Justin Bieber to her."

I already had tears in my eyes because he kept this a secret for so long.

"So as my first cover i decided to sing 'Next to You' by Chris Brown featuring Justin Bieber. I chose this song for a reason and im hoping that this reason is watching this. This song actually means a lot to me, so I hope you enjoy."

As he started singing all i could do is melt. Five minutes ago we were just talking over the phone and now im watching him sing this beautiful song.

His voice sent chills down my spine and all i could do is cry.

Cry because i knew exactly why he chose to sing this song.