movie day

Amber's p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning feeling sick. I had fell asleep listening to Austin's cover (which was on repeat). Today was Saturday and since im feeling like shit, im just gonna stay home.

I walk into my restroom and took a quick shower. I put my light brown hair in a braid and decided to put on some sweats and my One Direction shirt when i went to their concert with Austin. Yes, Austin went with me because he was the one who bought the tickets for me. I remember how i was dancing and singing along to ever song while he would just awkwardly stare at me.

I started laughing to myself when suddenly my phone rang.

"hello?"

"goodmorning sunshine, i was wondering if you had any plans today?" Austin asked

"no actually, im kind of feeling a little sick,"

"oh good. Then can i come over?" he said happily.

"Austin, you do have a key to my house and you practically live here. You dont need to ask." i said chuckling.

"okay, i just thought you were upset with me and...."

"Austin." i interrupted

"yeah?"

"shut up and get over here." i said smiling.

"okay." he chuckled.

Moments later the front door opened and Austin came up to my room.

"hey Amber," he said smiling and hugging me. He rested his head on top of mine and hand his arms tightly around my waist. His hugs were always the best and made me feel safe.

"hi Austin." i said smiling and hugging him back.

We stand there just hugging and holding each other for quite a while until he broke the silence.

"how about we go and make some breakfast and then watch some movies?" 

"sure,"

He grabbed my hand and guided me towards my kitchen. We both wanted pancakes so while I was mixing the batter, he was deciding what movie we would watch first.

"okay its between Mean Girls or Pitch Perfect?"  he said walking into the kitchen.

"how about we watch the Breakfast Club?"

"ha ha very funny. Just because we're eating breakfast doesnt mean we have to watch the Breakfast Club."

"you know what Mahone,"  i said turning around to face him

"what?"  he said smirking

"i dont need your sass."

"excuse me, but i am Austin Mahone and i am queen," he said snapping his fingers.

I started laughing and continue to mix the batter once again.

~

Austin's p.o.v.

After about three movies I looked downed to Amber and saw that she was asleep. She was using my shoulder as a pillow and she just looked so cute.

I picked her up and carried her in my arms to her room. I layed her down on her bed carefully not to wake her. I went around to the other side of her bed and layed down with her.

I cuddled close to her and was about to put my arm around her waist when suddenly she shuffled around and layed her head on my chest. I rested my arm around her waist and pulled her close. Our legs were tangled into each other and her arms were wrapped around me.

I started drifting off just thinking about how perfect this moment is.

_________________________________

Now I wish that was me. Lmao hope this was good enough.