still friends

*two year laters*

Amber's p.o.v.

"Thank you everybody for an incredible night, you guys were unbelievable, I love you all"

I couldn't believe how far Austin has gotten. Right now we're on tour, i said "we" because he practically begged his manager to let me come even though i didnt really want to go but he has his ways. Through all the fame and rumors, me and Austin were still best friends. And incase you're wondering. Yes, i still have feelings towards him. I still get butterflies when he hugs me. I even get jealous when there are dating rumors. His Mahomies (fans) always thought me and him were dating just cause we were always together. Which made us laugh cause then me and Austin would read fanfictions about us. And let me tell you those girls have dirty imaginations.

"That was amazing Austin. You look so happy being on that stage."

"Thanks Amber, I love this. If it wasn't for you none of this would have happened." he said hugging me

"eww gross you're all sweaty," i said laughing and pushing him away.

"you like it when im sweaty," he said winking at me.

"lets just go to the bus, im tired." I said laughing.

On the way to the bus my phone had rang.

"hello?"

"hey beautiful, what you doing?"

"hey Jake, we just got done with another show and now we're heading towards the bus."

"oh when will you get back, I miss you." he said sounding upset.

"soon, i have to go. Talk later?"

"sure, I guess we'll talk later." He said annoyed.

"Jake...im really tired. I promise I'll call you tomorrow morning."

"okay babe. goodnight"

"night."

Me and Jake have been together quite a while, if you count four months a while. I know its not right to date him with my feelings towards Austin but he's a total sweetheart. Besides I was the one who told Austin I didnt like him even though i do. I was afraid of ruining our friendship so i just kepted my feelings inside.

"was that Jake?" Austin asked sitting on the couch.

"yeah..." i said grabbing a piece of pizze from earlier.

"what did he say?"

"the usual, that he misses me."

"oh." he said ending the conversation.

Austin and Jake never really got along. Jake was jealous because I was always with Austin and never with him. Like how im on this tour. Austin just doesnt like him completely.

"hey lets watch a movie."

"what movie?"

"how about One Direction: This is Us."

"no no no no not again. I regret buying you that movie," Austin said laughing.

"why not? its been like three days since we last watched it," i said pouting. Im still a directioner after all these days. Austin just thought i was going through a phase, but now he knows that I would always love One Direction no matter what.

"exactly. Lets watch an action movie."

"fine, what movie?"

"Avengers."

~

Austin's p.o.v.

While the bus driver was driving to our next location, me and Amber watched movies.

On our second movie she had already fell asleep and I carried her into her bunk. I layed her down gently and kissed her on the forehead.

I walked back to the couch and decided to finish the movie.

Once it was finished i headed off to my bunk which was across from Amber's. I took off my shirt and through it to the side.

I layed there thinking about Amber.How can I still have feelings towards her even though she doesnt have any for me?

__________________________________

oh oh oh ohhhhh who is this Jake??