morning.

Amber's p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning feeling sore and extremely tired. I check my phone on the nightstand and saw that it was 9:03 am and thats when the memories from last night fled in.

Me and Austin. Holy shit he was so good. When we kissed, I felt fireworks. It was like we were meant to be together, but we're not together at least not right now.

"goodmorning babe, did you sleep well?" Austin said walking in the bedroom and sitting right beside me.

"umm yeah did we....?"

"yeah and it was amazing." he said with a huge smile.

"Austin where are we right now?"

"We're in New York, I thought you knew that?" he said confused.

"no Austin like are we still friends or are we....uh more?" i said blushing.

"well i think we'll know when I take you on a date tonight." he said grinning.

"ohhhhh...did you just ask me on a date?" i teased and poking his cheek.

"yes i did, is there a problem?" he said grabbing my hands and interwine them with his causing the stupid butterflies to come back again.

"yes there is, because that means I have to get up and go look for an outfit for tonight,"

"well you're not getting up from this bed unless I get a kiss." he said smirking.

"well then I guess we're not going on that date tonight."  I said smirking and releasing my hands from his.

His reaction was priceless, he looked pissed and had that "really" face.

"well then im just gonna kiss you anyways," he said leaning in and smiling.

"we'll see about that," i whispered while he was leaning in.

Before he had the chance, I quickly got up and pushed him off and made my way to the kitchen. Of course he followed with a very annoyed expression.

"Really Amber, why are you such a teased?" he said standing in front of me trying not to smile.

"i learned from the best, which is you" i giggled and poking his chest with my finger.

__________________________________