MATING SCENE

*One month after attack*

I may've asked this before but; is it possible for hair to sweat? Sitting on the paper covered bed in the pack doctors office, I swear I could feel my hair sweating. Today I could be released to go home and away from this God forsaken hospital room!

"Good afternoon Luna. You ready for your tests?" The pack doctor, Mrs. J asked when she waltzed into the room. "I'm sweatin more than a sinner in church to be honest." Her twinkling laughter rang through the small room to comfort my ears. This elderly woman was an angel sent from Heaven just for me over these last weeks.

Mrs. J would stay up with me on the nights I had nightmares just to talk or sing me back to sleep. Much to my amusement Ryan wasn't aloud to sleep in my room or come to my daily rehabilitation because he got to possessive if I was hurt or anything. We tried him sleeping with me the first few nights until he ripped out some of my cords in his sleep, giving Mrs. J a near heart attack. So I haven't gotten to see him much in the last month.

"Alright sweepea let's get this show on the road shall we?" Sighing I laid back and let the sweet woman run her tests throughout my body.

"Great news babydoll! You're free to go. You're free to do everything as long I can check up on you every few days." She graced me with a warm smile before disappearing from the room.

Quickly changing into my blue summer dress, all my clothes being to big for me besides dresses thanks to the weeks of starvation, I bounded in my seat. When my daddy came through the door I barreled into his arms and allowed him to lead me outside.

On the way home he'd explained to me that nobody had told Ryan about my home coming. That made me giggle. Silently entering the house I sniffed out Ryan's scent and followed it to the living room. There I found Chris, Jake, and Ryan all scattered around with Transformers playing loudly on the TV. Ryan's back was to me, unlike Chris and Jake's. In unison the boys looked up at me and before they could do anything I pressed a finger to my lips and winked. Smirking, they winked back and played it cool.

"Hey there cowboy." My lips grazed his earlobe while my arms came around his neck. Jumping from my hold he spun around only stopping for a split second to look in my eyes before crushing me to him. I wiggled over the back of the couch before jumping on the cushion like a trampoline. My legs came around Ryan's waist bringing me closer.

"Oh God I missed you." He whispered breathlessly. When he sat me down I was immediately swept into the arms of Jake then Chris.

After making small talk for a few hours, the boys left up to their rooms on the second floor while Ryan and I went up to our own room on the Alpha's 3rd floor.

Once I'd stepped through the threshold of our room, Ryan had me pressed against the wall by his body. His soft lips caressed my own causing my heat to return back with a fiery vengeance. I moaned loudly at the effect he was having on me. Did he always taste this good?!

*Modest viewers skip to next stars*

"I want you!" I gasped out. Growls laced Ryan's moans against my neck. My leg that was around his waist allowed me to grind against him slow and hard. "Hot damn." He moaned while his hands gripped my waist to help me.

This was talking way to long. I wanted him and I wanted him now! Growling, loudly might I add, I pushed him onto the bed before jumping back on top of him. I ripped his shirt and pants from his body and went in for his boxers only to be stopped.

Ryan flipped my onto my back before continuing our grinding. "My turn." He ripped the shirt from me and lavished my chest and stomach with his lips and tongue. When he came to my bra he growled at it before removing it with his teeth.

"Perfect." He whispered. He bent his head to my pert buds all the while keeping eye contact with me. He ground into me with a hard, powerful thrust as his lips found my peaks. My cries intensified instantly. His tongue danced wonders over my breasts, down my stomach, and to my panty line.

"You had your fun." I flipped us over so that I was on top. "Now it's my turn." I kissed down his neck to where it joins with his shoulder. My wolf stirred inside of me, commanding me to claim him as my own. I bit into his olive skin and lathered the wound with my tongue.

"Braelynn!" He moaned out. My lips ravished his sculpted chest. Man he had a sexy chest. So broad, so muscled. "God you're sexy." I growled to him. He stopped me again when I attempted to pull his boxers off and turned us so he was laying over me. Ryan's lips kissed my own delicately. He cradled me in his arms like fine china he was afraid to break.

"I love you Braelynn." My hands ran across his cheeks to his lips to his hair. A light sweat coated his brow and I swiped it away with my thumb before continuing my trail over his face. "I love you Ryan. I love you more than anything in this entire world." I whispered.

As our lips met again we removed our remaining clothes and Ryan positioned himself at my entrance. Our eyes met. Those beautiful green orbs held so much passion with a hint of hesitation.

With a quick nod from me, he slowly entered me. He was so big! Ever so slowly he inched himself further inside me. Soft whimpers left my lips on their own. I burrowed my head into Ryan's shoulder and allowed him to whisper sweet nothings until I was okay. "I'm okay."

Slowly, Ryan pulled out of me then thrust himself back inside of me. As his thrusts continued my moans of pain turned to pure pleasure. "Ryan." I breathed. The harder he thrust, the louder I got.

A build up began to form in my core and I felt my muscles tightening around Ryan. The sensation was foreign yet wonderful but scared me to no end. "It's okay baby. Cum for me!" Ryan commanded. As the command registered in my mind, my walls tightened and Ryan continued to thrust harder until we both hit our release and ground hard into eachother.

Ryan kept himself inside me and we continue to kiss and slowly grind eachother for hours to no end.

**Okay to read from here**

Ryan held me in his arms and we talked about anything and everything. "I love you." I murmured softly into his chest while my fingers traced aimless patterns across it. "I love you more baby girl." He whispered into my hair before we drifted off to sleep.