The Fighter

I groaned loudly at the bright sun shining through even my closed eyes. In an attempt to block the sun I snuggled deeper into my pillow only for a chuckle to vibrate through it. Confused but to tired to open my eyes, I let my hand feel around for the source of the sound.

My fingers skimmed over hard abs and up to full lips. When my fingers brushed against them the owner kissed the pads. "Babe, as much as I love your hands running over my abs you should probably stop before I get a little to excited." My hand instantly stopped in their tracks right above his waistband. "Sorry." I mumbled burying my head more trying to hide my blush. His lips pressed a kiss to my forehead before sliding out from under me.

I sad whimper escaped my mouth before I grabbed his hand. "No." I whimpered out. "Hey shh. It's okay baby. I just need a shower. A cold one at that. Ugh. God you're so sexy in my clothes." I could see the lust clouding his eyes. I quickly let go of his hand and shook my hair to cover my burning cheeks. "I'm just gonna go... Umm... Get some breakfast. Yeah, breakfast. Bye Ryan." I mumbled practically running to the door.

A squeak of surprise left my lips as Ryan grabbed me and pressed my back against the door with my legs around his waist. "Mine." He ground out. An embarrassing moan left my mouth as he sucked on the hickey he'd previously left while grinding his lower half into me. A startled gasp escaped my lips. "Ryan. Ugh. I need to. Ugh. G-go get breakfast." He growled and pressed himself closer to me. "Mine. My mate." He growled huskily in my ear.

Concerned I would never get out of here I quickly hatched up a plan and set it to work. "Ryan." I whispered in his ear while grinding my lower half into his. He moaned as I pressed kisses to his neck and sneakily slipping my feet back to the floor. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back towards the bed. I kept a firm hold on the door knob and waited until he was far enough away before throwing it open and sprinting towards the stairs. I swung my body over the railing landing in a perfect crouch before sprinting towards the kitchen door.

I burst through the door and leapt the table landing on a stunned Noah before hiding behind his chair. "Brae what are you-" I shushed him quickly and flicked his head. "I'm in trouble. Don't give me away." I whisper shouted at him. "Braelynn!" I heard Ryan's frustrated voice call accompanied by the stomping of his footsteps down the stairs. "What'd you do?" Ranger whispered quietly to me. "Nnnooottthhhiinnnggg..." I drug out trying to conceal myself under Noah's chair.

The kitchen door was thrown open causing it to bang loudly against the wall. "Where is she?!" Ryan's angry voice cut through the silence. I pleaded that he would just leave. "I haven't seen her." My dad spoke convincingly. The others shook their heads. "Actually she's-" I swiftly kicked him in the shin making him cut off mid sentence. "She's where?" Ryan asked sounding flustered and frustrated. "Probably in yalls room." Noah said thinking quickly. "Alright thanks anyways." Ryan mumbled before I heard his retreating footsteps.

"What'd you really do to him?" Asked Alpha Nick. I just smirked and pretended to lock my lips before winking at him. "I guess we'll never know honey." Said Alpha Nick's wife before she winked at me. I just giggled before setting myself down for breakfast.

It was now around 6 and I was walking through the woods on pack territory. Ryan, his father, my father, and my brothers were currently discussing business and while Ryan told me to stay inside I got bored. So that led to what I was doing now. Finding a tall tree I began to climb it until I stopped at someone clearing there throat. Hooking my legs over the branch I dropped back so I was hanging upside down.

"Yes?" I asked smiling at the tall boy standing before me. He looked a year or two older than me, probably Ryan's age. "Who are you?" The boy asked studying me. "Braelynn." I replied happily. "Next question!" I chirped. "What're you doing?" He asked. "Oh you know. Just hangin out."

A smirk formed on his face. "I can see that. I'm Jake, the Beta." He held out his hand amusement clear on his face. "I'm Braelynn, the amazing." I put my small upside down hand into his larger one and gave it a firm shake. "So Braelynn. Are you Ryan's mate?" He questioned. My face lit like a light bulb at my mates name. "It's Braelynn the amazing. And you can bet your buttons I am!" I swung slightly on the branch before flipping down to my feet.

I looked up at him to make eye contact, as my daddy said to always do with people, and gaped at him. "Do I have something on my face?" His puzzled face watching my own. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. His face contorted with more confusion. "You look different than you do upside down." I explained before skipping off towards the pack house, Jake on my tail.

When we entered the house I saw Ryan walking towards the stairs laughing with the boy beside him. I hopped gracefully onto his back. "Psst." I whispered into his ear. "Yeah?" He whispered back. He hooked his hands around my thighs to help me from falling. "Hiya." I whispered back happily. My arms hooked around his neck while my head rested on his broad shoulder facing a very amused Jake and the boy Ryan was talking to.

"Hi baby. Where'd you go?" He turned his head to kiss my temple causing me to giggle. "She was just hangin out in the woods." Jake replied causing me to laugh again. "Oh was she now?" Ryan replied clearly catching on to Jake's amusement. "I think she's more monkey than werewolf bro. I found her climbing a tree and she talked to me while hanging upside down." The three boys all laughed while I smirked. "What can u say? I'm Braelynn the amazing!" My smirk just grew larger with my statement.

"Baby girl, this is Chris my third in command and pack warrior." I looked over to Chris and smiled widely. "Hello!" I sang. "It's nice to meet you Braelynn." He shook my hand and smiled at me. "Sheesh. It's Braelynn the amazing, how many times do I gotta say it." I mumbled while rolling my eyes in fake exasperation. "Gou were right Ry, she does have some big Texas twang to her." I frowned. Twang? What's he mean twang? "What're you talkin bout?" They all laughed forcing my frown to increase. "Baby girl, you sound like you just stepped out of an old western film. You're a cowgirl. My cowgirl." My heart warmed at his proclamation. "Then giddy up horsey!" I replied while kicking his butt and laughing as he began to trot around in circles. This guy's amazing.