The 6th Phantom

Few hours later.
Ezra/phantom pov.
We were back at our base and me and my friends were back at the temple. There was something there that we had to see and it had to with sabine. The power she used was not an power. I told sabine and the ghost crew to stay at the base until we got back.

We were expecting the writers on the wall to give us a clue then dex found it. Ezra I found it. He said. Me and the others walk over to him and saw the writing and It said.

5 boys will enter the temple and receive the powers of phantoms. Then it said something else that we never got until now. One day a 6 phantom will rise but with be different from the others.

Ok so now I get it. Sabine's the next phantom. Devin said. Yeah but how did she receive the powers? Johnny ask. The phantom light. When we save her life. That's got to be it. Jason said. That explains how she heal so quickly like us. Any normal person would have taking weeks to heal. But sabine's not a normal mandalorian anymore. She has become one of us. Dex said.

Yes she has. But it's her decision to join us or not. Whatever she chooses. We have to respect her decision either way. I said and they agreed with me. Ok let's go. Devin said and we started heading back to base.

5 minutes later.
Sabine pov.
I was outside of ezra's base with hera and the others. We were waiting for him and his friends to come back. They had to go somewhere and we wasn't allowed to go with them. Then I heard something in the bushes and it was them. Ezra your back. I said. Yes and I have some news for you. He said What is it? We figure out what happened to you back at the battle with the evil clones.

What happened then? Sabine you have become a phantom. Sabine and the others were in shock. But how? When we use the phantom light to save your life. The light gave you the powers of a phantom. Dex said. So I have powers inside? Yes and that is I have a question for you. What is it ezra? Since you have the power. I want to ask you if you want to stay here and be one of us or you can return to the rebellion.

Whatever decision you decide . I'll fully support it. Ezra was giving me choice to be a phantom and stay with ezra or go back to the rebellion and risk not seeing my boyfriend everyday. So I made my decision. Ezra I made my decision and it's to stay here with you. I said. Are you sure? He ask.

Ezra when you left I was mad at you because I thought you hate me. But then I found out that you were cloned and it was an evil version of you who said those things. All I ever wanted was to get you back. And now I do. If I  go back to the rebellion. Then I'll risk not seeing you everyday. So I decided to stay here with you ezra. I said and kiss him.

Very well then. I need you stand here. He said. Why? Just trust me. I stood in the same spot I was in as ezra and his friends stood around me. They raise their hands and a green ring from around my head. It started lowering and I started to feel weird. The ring lowered to my feet and disappear. So just what happened? Look at your armor sabine. I look at my armor and it was white even my helmet.

 I look at my armor and it was white even my helmet

Wow ezra this looks nice. My new armor looks cool. Who knew I look good in white. Hey if you're going to be a phantom then you must have the color too. Then hera and the others came up to us. Well sabine we'll miss you but ezra needs you. And we know how much you need him. She said. Thanks hera. I said and hug her.

Ezra you have become a fine jedi. I'll miss you by my side. Kanan said. I know kanan but hey if you're ever in trouble. You can always call us the phantoms. Ezra said. Don't worry we will. Just make sure to stay in contact. Will do master. Well it's time for us to return to rebellion. Take care and thanks for repairing the ghost dex and jason. Hera said. No problem it's what we do. They both said.

They got on the ghost and took off back to yavin. Then ezra came up to me. It's good to have you here sabine. I said. It good to here with you ezra. We were about to kiss until devin stop us. Hey you two kiss later but for right now I say we celebrate on our victory and welcome sabine. Yeah but first. Johnny said and place his hand out. We all join in and yelled.

PHANTOMS FOREVER!!! This was a new day and a new beginning.