The Phantom Identity

One week later
Sabine pov.
I run into the common room with information about the phantom. Guys have information on the phantom. I said. What is it? Zeb ask. This guy is basically like a ghost. He show up out of no where and disappear like the wind. It was like that last week. Hera said. Yes but who ever he is. He's good. Sabine do you think you track  down where's he's goes after his missions? I can try hera but it won't be easy. I pulled up the holo map of all the places the phantom has been.

It took a while to figure out where he goes after but I think I got it. Hey guys I think I got it. It all ends in this area of space. But Sabine there's nothing out there. It just empty space. Hera said. Yes but look how gravity pulls right here it has to be something right. I think we should check it out. Fine but I'm telling you there's nothing. Hera went to the cockpit and set the cordness and we went into hyperspace.

6 minutes later.
We came out of hyperspace and saw a planet. Hm guess you were right sabine. There is something out here. Hera said. See I told you. Now find out who he is. She landed the ship on the planet and we walk out.

The place was one big woods. For a guy who calls himself the phantom he sure doesn't want to be found. Zeb said. Yeah I can't believe he lived here. Kanan said as we kept walking. We kept going until Kanan stop us. What wrong? Hera ask. I feel something. I think were being watch. We look around and Kanan pulled out his lightsaber and turn it on. SHOW YOURSELF!!! Then the phantom came out of the woods and was a few feet from us.

Rebels what are you doing here and how do you find me? He ask. We'll explain later but for right now we need your help. I said. I don't help rebels. Your coming here was a waste of time. So if you please leave at once. Please help us. We saw what you did to those clones of us last week. We really need it. Like I said I don't help rebels not anymore.

What do you mean by not anymore? Zeb ask. I use to be in the rebellion before I was frame and betray. Now I'm a phantom. I take from the empire and they can't catch me. Ok what do you ues to be in the rebellion. Who are you? Kanan ask. If I show you will leave. He said. Fine we'll leave. Good. He lower his hood and took off the mask. I couldn't believe it. It was... Ezra!

Ezra/phantom pov.
EZRA!!! They all yelled. Yeah it's me. So I show you my identity. Will you please leave. I said. Why would we now? We found you. Kanan said. Yes you have now leave. Ezra why are you acting like this? Hera ask. Why oh I don't know. Maybe because you hurt me and betray me and got me kick out of the rebellion. That's why I'm acting like this.

Ezra look we're sorry. We should have known you won't say all those things but it was a clone so we assume it was you. Yes ezra we'll sorry. Sabine said and to come to me. I put my hand in front of her to stop her.

Don't come any further. Why not? It me sabine your girlfriend. Your not my girlfriend. You lost trust in me and you punch me in the cheek leaving this mark. I pointed to the mark and she started to say. Ezra I'm sorry for that. I never mean to hurt you. Well It's too late for I'm sorry. I lost all my trust you. So there no us anymore. But ezra I... She was cut off when a strom started to come in.

Oh crap well I try to get to get you out of here but it looks like your starting here. So you better follow me. To where? Kanan ask. To my place until the storm clears up. I said and put my hood on and started walking.