Kick Out

Ezra pov.
I made back at the ghost and notices none of crew was around it. Hm they must inside. I walk up the ramp and call for them. Hey is anybody here. No answer. So I went to common room and saw everyone.

Hey guys how it going? I ask. They look at me and had angry faces. Um what's with the angry faces? SHUT UP!!! They all yelled. What did I do something? YES!!! Will you guys stop yelling. You being rude. Your the one to talk. Going all around my ship being rude to everyone. Hera said.

What are you talking about? Oh you know what I'm talking about? You disrespect my family on ryloth, and you call me a pathetic captain. I never said those things.

Yes you did ezra. You call me weak for not saving my master when the clones attack. I thought you knew better then that but it seems making fun of my master is your anewsment. Kanan said in anger. Kanan I would never make fun of dead people or people who you care about.

OH STOP WITH YOUR LIES. Zeb yelled. I'm not making up lies. I'm telling the truth. You know I should just kill you for what you said about my people. You basically call me a crybaby for the lost people and laughing about it. Zeb I would never make fun of your people because I know how you feel about them.

Well that's not the worst of it of what you did to me ezra. Sabine said. What do you mean?  You said you fake being in love with me and you call me a mandaloraian reject. Ok I don't what your talking about. I was waiting for at the water fall. That's enough of your lies ezra.

I tried to walk over to her but she jump up and punch me on my cheek. I fell back and I felt blood on my cheek. That's a warning now leave. She said. But sabine I... But I was cut off by hera. No sabine's right. Your have been here by kick out of the rebellion. WHAT!!! I yelled. You heard me out now.

But... If you don't leave we will attack. Zeb said. They all look serious so I gave up. Fine I'll leave once I get my stuff ready. I said and left.

One hour later.
I was put my walking to my ship with my stuff on board. Mon mothma said was also kick out because she said I was destroying stuff around the base. Everyone not just the crew but everyone on yavin saw me as trader. They look at me in anger. Kanan took my lightsaber away and said I was no longer his padawan.

It hurt to be betray by the people who I thought was my family. I didn't see even sabine. Guess she didn't want to see me. I got on my ship and took off. Leave yavin forever.

Evil Ezra pov.
I hid behind the base and saw my counterpart leave yavin forever. I didn't expect for them to kick out but with him gone there will be nothing to stop me from killing his former friends.