No More Trust

The next morning
Ezra pov.
I woke up in my room. I can hear the strom stop. I got out of bed and put my phantom clothes on. I can hear laughter coming from the kitchen. That's means the ghost crew is still here. I thought I told them first thing in the morning they would have to leave. I walk to the door and trip over something. I look to see what I trip over and saw the picture from last night. I pick it up and look at them. You expect me to trust you guys especially you sabine. Giving a scar on the face won't fix this. I put the picture on my desk and left.

3 minutes later.
I walk into the kitchen and everybody look at. Morning ezra. Dex said. Morning dex. Why are they still doing? I ask. I offer them some breakfast before they leave. Fine but they need to hurry we got plans today. What kind of plans? Hera ask. The kind of plans only phantoms can do. Not rebels. Jason you the map of the place? Yeah I got all the exit routes. They won't see us coming. He said. Good where's johnny and devin? Getting the ship ready for the mission. Alright. Then sabine came in and look at me in happiness but look at her in anger. She got the message and sat down with the others.

15 minutes later.
After breakfast it was time for the ghost crew to go. Alright it's time for you to go. I said. But ezra we just found you and your kicking us out. Kanan said. Yes your pulling all of us in danger by coming here. But we're your family. Hera said. Wrong this is my family now. You guys are a thing of the past now. Ezra... hera tried to say but kanan stop her. Hera don't he's made up his mind. Let's just go. Alright. They went to the guest rooms and grab their stuff.

5 minutes later.
Chopper brought the ghost in front of the base and they bored. Sabine look back me in sadness then turn around and close the cargo door. The ship took off and went into hyperspace. Alright guys we got a mission to do. Get your phantom robes on and let's do this. Yes sir. They all said and left to get ready.

Somewhere in space
Evil Ezra pov.
I was my room meditating when evil sabine walk in. How my sith boyfriend doing? She ask sitting next to me. Good and how's my evil girlfriend doing? I ask back. Good too. I just some targeted practice in the training room. Good because I'm can feel your good counterpart sad. She's in pain. What kind of pain? The kind of pain where your ex hates you now. She must have found him. Ah see that's why were a much better couple than them. She said and kiss me. I kiss back and we started making out until we were interrupted by evil hera.

Evil ezra sorry for interrupting you and evil sabine making out but the replica ship is finish. She said. Good I'll be out there to check out later. I said. Yes my lord. She said and left. Replica ship? Evil sabine ask. Yes I copy the ghost design and make a second. But it will be called dark ghost. What better to defeat the ghost crew then their own ship. Good idea evil ezra. I know. I said and we pick up to where we left off.

The ghost in hyperspace
Hera pov.
I was walking the hall when I heard crying coming from sabine's room. I knock and got an answer. Go away. Sabine said still sobbing. Sabine I know you're about ezra hating us but we deserve it for not trusting him. He's not coming back. I said. I know but he hurt me badly in the inside. I'm  going on missions for awhile. I just need time to overcome this. Ok sabine take all the time you need. I said left

Sabine pov.
After hera left I went back to my sobbing. I lost ezra forever. I had the best boyfriend in the galaxy and I threw it away by not trusting him and gave him a scar. He has no more trust in him no more.