There Can Be Only One

A week later.
Ezra/phantom pov.
It has been a week since the challenge me and sabine made to our dark clones. We were to meet them on a planet to finish this. They been running around the galaxy chasing my friends for months. Well it ends today.

We were now on the planet waiting for them to arrive. Then sabine walk up to me. Ezra everyone is ready. She said. I know. It's time we finish them off for good. I said. Yes there will be only one ghost crew and ezra bridger left in the galaxy. Right. Then we heard a ship coming this way. It was the dark ghost.

It landed and out came the evil version of us. Well well ezra bridger. We finally meet at last. Face to Face. Evil Ezra said. Yes and you pay for what you have done since you been here. I doubt it. My soul mission is to destroy you. And their mission is to destroy your friends. To family you made with them.

Bring on. Me and sabine vs you and evil sabine. While my friends take care of your friends. Deal. A deal it is. He said and actvied his lightsaber while evil sabine pulled out her blasters. He told his friends to fight my friends and they ran to them. My friends did the same and they began fighting. I actvied my lightsaber and sabine pulled out her blasters. A two on two fight. All four of us ran to each other and fought.

Evil Ezra pov.
I was clashing with my good counterpart ezra. He has grown powerful since I last saw him on yavin. You have grown powerful since I last saw you. I said. Yeah even if we never fought each other before. I can feel your strong too. He said. Yes but even stronger. I push him back with the force and jump in the air. I was going for a final bow but he jump back and my lightsaber went into the ground.

I pulled it out and said. Good trick. But not all tricks aren't good enough to save you from my wrath. I pulled out another lightsaber and actvied it. See if you can handle a sith with two lightsabers. You think that supports to scare me. Watch this. He actvied another part of his lightsaber and I realize it was a double bladed lightsaber.

We began fighting again trying to get the up hand on each other. I try to strike but he jumps or ducks. I counter his moves and seems to to the upper hand. But then he turn invisible. So what now? Your turning invisible to hide the fact that your a coward. No just try to feel me. See where I am. Where I'm going to strike. I tried to feel his energy but his new energy feels different. It feels like he's everywhere at once.

Then I felt a punch to the face. What how are you doing that? I ask in rage. I'll tell you. He said and punch me again. He did again and again until he knock my lightsabers out of my hands. I have enough of this. I need to focus and predict his next move. I close his eyes and focus. Then I figure out where he'll strike next. I punch the next spot he was and knock him out of his invisible mode.

He flew back and landed on the ground. I use the force to grab his lightsaber and threw it in the other direction. I grab one of my lightsabers and reactvied it. I held it up to his neck and said. You almost had me there ezra. But almost only gets you so far.

Ezra/phantom pov.
I'm not defeated yet. I said trying to get back up but he pin me down with his foot. Yes you are. You're defeated. Your friends are defeated. Your so call phantoms are defeated. I will kill them all and don't worry. I'll take care good care of sabine once I finish you off. He said and started laughing.

I got so angry that I felt rage in me. NOOOOOOO!!! I yelled and shot a energy ball at him. He flew back and landed on his feet. Before he could react. I started punching him and yelling at him. YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER AGAIN!!! I kick him in the face and the stomach. I grab him and slam him to the ground. He yelled in pain but I didn't care.

I pick him up and threw him a few feet. He landed hard and turned around. I stand over him and he spoke. Yes ezra. Give into your hate. Kill me in revenge. It's what's you were meant to do. I use the force to grab my lightsaber and actvied it. I held it up to his neck and said.

No I'm going to kill you in revenge. I'm to kill you so you won't hurt anyone else. I raise my lightsaber in the air and was about to strike but then I was shot in the side. I drop my lightsaber and fell to the ground.