Infiltrate

5 weeks later
Sabine pov.
It has been 5 week since ezra got injured and now he's is now 100% and back in action. Me, him, and the crew were sent on a mission to get supplies for rebel comman. We arrive and landed at the space port and walk out of the ghost to get the supplies.

Chopper stay here and get ready to pull the ship out if we get into any trouble. Hera order and walk off. We made it to the area and we saw the supplies. Alright let's go get these supplies for the rebellion. Kanan said. Then troopers came out of nowhere.

REBELS THEY COME FOR THE SUPPLIES SHOOT THEM!!! One of the troopers said. Look like they found us. Zeb said. Then let's start blast them. I said and started firing. Alright me and ezra will cover you guys while go get the supplies. Kanan said. Right zeb, sabine let's move. Hera said. We move to the supplies while still shooting stormtroopers.

Evil Ezra pov.
I was at the space port so I can get on the ghost and destroy the rebellion and my good counterpart ezra bridger. Then I saw the ghost flying towards where the battle was. This was my chance to get on board. I went to the ghost and got on it. There I saw a closet in the common room and went in and hide. Now I'll wait for them to take me to their secret base and destroy them from there.

Kanan pov.
We were still fighting the stormtroopers off. Hera do you guys have the supplies? I ask. Yes we do. She said. Then let's head back then. Me and ezra will still cover you guys. We all started running and got back on the ghost and took off for hyperspace.

Woo that was a close one. Zeb said. Yeah but we made it. I said back to him. Alright guys we're be arriving at yavin in 2 hours. So rest up until we get there. Hera order and left. Then we all left and retired to our rooms.

One hour later
Ezra pov.
It's been one hour and me and sabine were in her room chilling laying down on her bed. You were amazing out there my mighty jedi. She said. You too my very talented mandalorian artist. I said back too her and both kiss each other.

You know being with you all these weeks has been amazing ezra. I know sabine and nothing will ever keep us apart.

Evil Ezra pov.
I was still in the closet waiting for the ghost to reach the secret rebel base. Once I'm there. I'll frame my counterpart by destroying all his friendship around the base even his crew. They'll all hate him and he'll be trying to figure out why. Hahahaha.

I can't wait to see that. He'll be so broken and then that's when I make my move. Then I heard the captain of the ghost. We're coming up on yavin 4. So we're here once they all leave I'll make my move.