We'll Face Them Together

The next day.
Ezra pov.
I was in the medical bay with sabine. She was still unconscious. We use the phantom light to save her. Those evil clones will pay for they did to her. This is starting to get out of control. Hera says evil ezra is looking for me. He wants to prove that there can be only one ezra in the galaxy. He's right. There can be only one. And that's me.

Then I heard sabine walking up. She slowly open her eyes and was about to freak out but I stop her. Relax sabine. Your safe now. I said. Ezra is that you? She ask. Yes sabine it's sabine. Your safe back at my base. I rescue you and the crew 2 days ago. Why would you come and rescue us. Especially me after what I did to your face.

It's all in the past now. I forgiven you. Sabine when you I saw you in that cell. I realize that they put more pain on you then I did. I realize I was still in love with you. Could see you hurt like that. You almost died. So I save your life. I understand that you hate me. But.... I was cut off when sabine grab me and kiss me. I kiss back and for a few seconds we broke the kiss and look at each other.

I will never hate you ezra. I was sad because I thought I lost you. I should have known something was wrong. You would never say those words about us. You deeply love me to say something like that. If anyone should be sorry it me. Sabine let's just forget. We both made mistakes. Lets not make anymore. Ok. Ok ezra. We were about to kiss until the door open and everyone came in.

Are we interrupting something? Devin ask. No we were chatting. I said nervously. Ok. Sabine your finally awake. Hera said and hug her. Yeah thanks to ezra and his friends. Sabine  said. No problem. My friends said at the same time. Then I had something to say. Everyone listen up. It's time to get rid of these evil clones once and for all. That is why I will face them by myself.

WHAT!!! They all yelled. I'm sorry but I can't watch more of friends hurt by them. It's clear to me that dark ezra won't stop until he gets his hands on me and destroys me. So that's exactly what he's going to get. I'll challenge him and his friends to a death match. I said. But ezra that's suicide. Kanan said. I know but I have to do this alone. No your not doing this alone. Sabine said getting out of bed.

Sabine you can't. Your not fully healed. Actually I feel like 100%. I guess the phantom light heal you quicker then expected. She's right ezra. You need all the help you can get. Dex said. I look at them all saw that they were thinking of the same thing. Alright you guys convince me. We'll face them together. As a team. I said putting my hand out.

Sabine put her hand on top of mine and everyone else did the same thing. Now how we draw them out? Jason ask. I got a idea. Johnny said and we started listening to his plan.