Challenge

The next day
Evil Ezra pov.
I was in my room meditating. I need to feel through the force and find the escape rebels. It's seems these phantoms are sneaker then I thought. It obviously their with the rebellion. They been hitting imperial sports throughout the galaxy. Because of them. I now have 3 problems. Finding them, the ghost crew, and most importantly find my good counterpart. 

Then my door open and came in was evil sabine. Ezra we have a incoming transmission. She said. From who lord vader? I ask. I don't know but they to speak with you about settling a score. Fine let's see what this person wants. I said and we left.

3 minutes later.
I reach the comman center and told everyone to get out. They left and the only ones in here were me and sabine. I answer the holo table and pop up was a person in jedi temple guards clothes with a mask on. It was one of the phantoms. Evil ezra we finally meet. He said. Who are you? Why are calling my ship? I ask. I guess with this mask on you can't tell who I'm really am. But you do know who I am. You been knowing since you be born.

I look back at sabine in confusion and she had the same experience as well. I'll ask again. Who are you phantom? I'll show you. He told off his mask and  I know exactly who he was now. Ezra bridger I should have known. Now it makes sense. After I frame you. That when the phantoms made appearance. But wait your force energy feels different. Like it different.

That's because it is. I charge it to hide from you and my friends. So you were the one and the rest of the phantoms broke my prisoners out. Yes my friends tried to tell me about you but I wouldn't listen. That is until you capture them and torture them. Especially sabine. Oh you saw what I did towards your beloved sabine. Evil sabine said. Yes you pay dearly for that. I doubt it.  Tell me jedi is she dead. Because I torture her so bad. She's got to be dead by now.

WRONG YOU EVILFAKE MANDALORIAN!!! Someone yelled. The person came into the holo screen and it was the good sabine. Well and uninjured. WHAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!! YOU WERE BARELY ALIVE WHEN I LAST SAW YOU!!! Think again but now it's our turn to the hurting. Enough why did you call us? I said. It's time you, me, my friends, and your friends to settle this once and for all. Ezra said.

Your right ezra it's about time you and me settle things. It's what I was created for. To destroy you. We'll see about that. We'll fight in a week at these cordness. Why not I just track you down by using this transmission. You can't. We're scrambling the signal so you can't find us. Now wait a week to fight me. Fine you have a deal brigder. I said and ended the transmission.

What do we do now? Evil sabine ask me. Call the others. We need to train if we ever to defeat ezra and his team. Right. She said and walk out. Ezra has just made the biggest mistake of his life.