Attack Of The Dark Ghost

Sabine pov.
This can not be good. I said. That's evil clone jedi. He copy the ghost design. He's going to pay. Hera said. How is that possible? He must have downloaded the ghost design when he was on yavin. Before or after ezra got kick out. That explains why he was in the cockpit. Then a transmission came on. Attention captain syndulla. You have something we want. So surrounded or be bored. Evil hera said. No you want a one on one dog fight then you got. Hera said and ended the transmission. Kanan, zeb, chopper battle station. Copy that. They all said.

The ship came to us and started firing. We firing back but their ship moving to fast to get a hit even if they had shields. I see they upgraded theirs but still no match for the original. Hera said. What are we going to do then? I ask. We going to destroy them. But how? I'm going to fly to that asteroid field and the blow the biggest one. Their be blinded and we came from be hide them and use our torpedoes to hit their engines and they blow up sky high. Ok let's try. We flew to the asteroid.

2 minutes later.
We got there were both dodging asteroids and the dark ghost. The dark ghost was firing at us and almost catch up to us. Our shields can't take much more of this. Kanan said over the com. I know were almost there. Then we a big asteroid and hera fire the torpedoes. The torpedoes hit the asteroid and it blew up into millions of smaller rocks. Luckily we move out of the way before it exploded. But not for the dark ghost. The smaller asteroids their ship covering their windows. Now sabine.

We circle around them and fire the torpedoes again. They hit the ships engines and big explosion happens. We did it. We finally finished them. I said then a beeping noise went off. We look in the smoke and saw the ship. How is this possible? I don't know but I think were doom. Hera said.

Dark Ezra Pov.
They actually thought their plan was going to work. Our shields are stronger than their torpedoes. Hera fire the super E.M.P. I said. Yes sir. She and fire it. The super E.M.P. hits the ship as red lighting covers the entire ship. They should be knock out. Zeb, sabine let's move. Yes sir. They said as we went to the airlock.

2 minutes later.
The ship dock with the ghost. The door open and went in. The ship was out of power. We reach the comman room saw the good zeb on the floor unconscious with the droid. Take them to the ship. Yes sir. Evil zeb and took them. Let move sabine. We went to the hallway saw the jedi on the floor unconscious too. Zeb will come back for him. We went in the cockpit saw the mandalorian and twi'lek knock out on the chairs.

Isn't beautiful sabine. I ask. Yes ezra it is. We have almost every member of the ghost crew but one. She said. Yes we will break them to give his location. And once we do will kill ezra first then them. Your such an evil genius may evil boyfriend. Thank you my evil girlfriend. We kiss and grab both hera and sabine and brought them back to the ship. I guess now we know who ship was better.