Chapter fifteen

Ta-da! Couldn't leave you guys hanging >_

This is dedicated to a lovely three. They are awesome and sweet and nice and cool and sweet and awesome and cool and sweet and nice--I think you get it :D

1N3xPl3c3

MissBookKeeper

Salongirl97

Enjoy!

WARNING: NOT EDITED

***Caleb's POV***

Jared stood up angrily growling as his lip curled. "Shut the fuck up!" I could practically see the hairs on his arms bristling. Kyle just sat back coolly eying my best friend cautiously.

"I think my little brother deserves to know who he keeps his company with."

My head was hurting. Jared was gritting his teeth and was about to advance on Kyle when I leapt up and put a firm hand on his chest. He turned to glance at me, indescribable pain swimming in his green eyes. I pushed him back a little.

"Wait." They both looked at me. "Jared's problem can wait. What we need to know right now" I emphasized looking straight at Kyle, "is what the hell just happened back there. You need to explain this. Now." I finished in a clipped tone. Kyle's eyes widened a bit at that but I couldn't spare him any sympathy right now. He was making Jared very uncomfortable and I didn't like it. I wasn't even sure what the fuck this whole "renegade prince" shit was all about.

Kyle shifted and sighed before he nodded. "Adrian had the ring the whole time."

I stilled at that. "What?" Jared interjected for me. "Didn't Leo have it?" Kyle seemed to unconsciously flinch at the name though he shook his head.

"No. I always heard his voice throughout the centuries. He used me to settle his debts...I was payment." Kyle's suddenly emotionless voice caused my fists to clench in anger as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"So, basically..." Jared's murmur trailed off as he met my furious gaze.

Kyle shrugged. "Yeah, I was Adrain's whore." I felt my fangs cut sharply through my gums as I stood up. I was gonna kill that mother fucker! How could he? His own brother! Kyle's hand pulled me back to sit down on the couch as he shook his head. "That doesn't matter right now, Caleb. What we need to focus on-"

What I needed to focus on was teleporting back to that prick and castrate him. The whole time...four fucking centuries, I though Kyle was out of my grasp only to now find out all I had to do was go back home and confront Adrian. Ever since I could remember, he always hated me. So what better way to punish me than to...

"Damn it!" I roared pulling at my hair. Jared tensed and Kyle's eyes grew darker when the lights above us flickered for a moment before everything went completely dark. A shift in the air told me that Kyle positioned himself in front of me protectively and I didn't think to object and Jared laughed.

"Well, shit, I could've sworn I paid the utility bill," he muttered but as we exchanged wary looks, it was clear we both knew something big was coming...

***Jared's POV***

What the hell is it now? What could possibly go any more wrong? Kyle stood in front of Caleb and I held back a snarl of discontent. Every since this fucktard crashed into our lives we hadn't had a break from running and fighting. Don't get me wrong, I love a brawl as much as the next guy but come on! This was bullshit! It wasn't so much as I hated the dick, it was just that with one look at me he knew.

He fucking knew.

And that wasn't exactly ideal. If it ever got out...

The floor began to tremble below our feet and my body grew instantly alert as a golden orb formed in the center of the room. The bright...warm?...light engulfed us and suddenly, right inside my small dingy flat stood a fucking god. I hadn't seen one of those bastards in awhile. This one had golden blond locks that brushed against his elegantly broad shoulders and he had an air of arrogance about him. His full pink lips curled in disgust as he took in his surroundings. He wore modern back jeans and a white tee that seemed way passed his time yet, they suited him accordingly. As soon as his strange familiar turquoise eyes meet mine I knew things were about to get sticky...