Chapter sixteen

Hey! So this is the new chappie. Thank the girlie above for giving me tough love :)

WARNING: NOT EDITED

***Caleb's POV***

I stared at my solemn reflection in the mirror running a hand through my tousled hair. The door to the small bathroom was locked but I knew it wouldn't hold if Jared or Kyle wanted to get in, I'd been inside for over half an hour, but I figured they respected my need for privacy now. I mean hell, maybe we all needed space here. Today has certainly been a whirl pool of shit on top of mega shit and I was just ready to go to bed. To lay next to Kyle and forget everything if only for a few blissful hours.

Sighing, I opened the door to see Jared pacing the floor, his white hair pulled back in a disheveled short pony tail. He had a tic in his jaw and his eyebrows were drawn together in thought. He looked up at me. "Do you think those guys are still at our apartment back home?" I cocked my head to the side at his question and looked outside to see the sun slowly making its way toward the horizon.

"Well, there is a big time difference but they should be gone by now. Why?"

Jared nodded his head and suddenly teleported away without another word. I just shrugged glancing around the small flat for my brother. "Kyle?" I called and I heard subtle shifting in the one room this flat had. I walked over to the slightly opened door and leaned against the door frame, my eyes focused on Kyle. He had peeled his shirt off that was ruined by the blood from earlier but his wound,I noticed with satisfaction, was healed. The tiny room had a small bed and the walls were bare aside from an old poster of the Beatles. I knocked on the side of the door and he look up instantly on guard. When he saw it was me he relaxed.

"You didn't hear me calling you adelphos?" I asked softly stepping inside. Kyle looked at me and frowned.

"Maybe I did not wish to answer."

I felt my face freeze. What was that suppose to mean? "Uh, okay." Kyle glanced at me his expression stoic.

"What is it that you need?"

"Kyle, what's wrong--"

Kyle's jaw stiffened and he huffed out a gust of breath before his lips drew in a thin line. "Did I upset you, master?"

My heart suddenly felt as if it was lodged in my throat and I gaped at him in astonishment. Was he acting this way? I crossed my arms and eyed him in confusion. He took note of my expression and laughed hard. My shoulders instantly relaxed as I saw his eyes sparkle with amusement. 'Geez, Caleb, loosen up,' I chastised myself silently feeling a bit at ease. At least I did until he spoke again.

"You always act as if you're the victim in everything, Caleb," he smirked, "that hasn't changed. You always need to be babied, always have to have someone hold her delicate hand and tell you that everything is going to be okay..."

Wh--"

"Oh, no, I'm sorry, wait...if you weren't so needy I wouldn't exist right? Im only here to protect you. So I suppose I should thank you for being the pathetic little bitch you are.." He grinned at me showing off his beautiful straight teeth.

I stared at him feeling my heart stutter to beat properly. He walked toward me and pushed me on the bed leaning on top of me, glaring menacingly. "I may be the whore but what are you? A fucking princess to Apollo? You can be his bitch, but I won't."

"Kyle... Don't say that.."

"Kyle, don't say that..," he mocked in a whiny voice and tears spill through my eyes. "Oh look..Caleb's gonna cry now.."

I closed my eyes so that I wouldn't see me..him..my lover, brother and patronize me. What he fuck was his deal? Sure I felt bad that people always tended to treat me better but I always made sure to show my brother I loved him! I never down graded him. I could hear him shaking me and calling my name, but I would not face him while he was angry at me..that is something I couldn't stand even when we were kids. Kyle never really got mad at me but this..why in he world was he flipping out now?