Chapter fourteen

Yes, I'm back with this story. Sorry it took so long :/ But I'm happy to see my boys again ^_^

Enjoy!

WARNING: NOT EDITED!

***Caleb's POV***

"Your flat in England?" I asked looking around the familiar lay out. The bright light streaming out of the window indicated that it was mid afternoon here and I walked over to the worn tattered couch and as down on it heavily. Jared took his shirt of showing his muscular lean torso as he made his way over to the small kitchen. He stooped down before the sink to turn the water on, splashing it on his face to rid it of the blood. Glancing at me, he smirked.

"Yeah. I don't think they'd look for us out of the country and," he scrubbed his face dry with a dish towel, "I do love me some fish and chips." He laughed a bit before joining me on the creaky sofa. His face grew serious. "Are you all right?" He said softly as his fingers brushed my bruised cheek. I frowned and nodded briefly forgetting my little brother decked me in the face less than ten minutes ago.

"I'm fine..." I answered and he removed his hand. Things were quiet for a second and my mind tried desperately to catch up with what just happened. What the hell did Adrian want from me? And why now? Leo and Adrian were working together, that much I knew now, but for what? And Kyle...he could see...and...he..

"What I wanna know is, what the fuck happened to Kyle? His eyes were red and freaky as hell." Jared paused and looked at me. "You don't do that do you?" He asked grinning though semi wary as well. I sighed again and pinched the bridge of my nose with my forefinger and thumb. "Too soon?"

"You think?" I muttered and glanced down at the ring resting on my finger. "Jared...go take a shower or something..."

"Why?"

"I'm going to let Kyle out." I said simply and Jared growled annoyed.

"I wanna know what he has to say about all this! We shouldn't keep each other in the dark, Caleb. You guys may be brothers but I'll have you know we are all in this together." His green eyes flashed with an emotion I couldn't catch. "I deserve to be kept up to date with everything going on. This whole situation is fucking up my life too, you know."

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing. I don't know if it was to due to the fact hat we just barely escaped from Adrian or because my he'd was filled to the brim with unanswered questions or from just plain stress but I found his outburst funny. Jared looked at me incredulously and I bit my lip to stop.

"Caleb, for you of all people to think this is all some sort of a joke--"

"Jared, Kyle was hurt. Believe me, we are going to get our answers but first he has to feed from me to regain his strength." Jared still looked confused. "It's sometimes causes sexual reactions and I for one--"

"I think I hear a shower calling my name," he said suddenly standing up and heading off toward the bathroom a rare blush staining his cheeks. "Holler when you guys are done with, uh, feeding." He closed the door behind him but not before mumbling, "horny bastards" under his breath.

Once I heard the water running I took a deep breath. When a vampire is hurt, they usually go for blood first and ask questions later. And judging by the looks of how that sword buried itself inside him, I shivered in horror, he'd need a quite bit to heal the wound properly. Closing my eyes I called for him. The ring heated up before I felt him in front of me, his warm breath fanning my face. Opening my eyes, I was greeted by a pair of identical ones that could clearly see me and a flash of fangs before he gripped my shoulders and buried them in my exposed vulnerable neck.

I gasped at the sharp pain as he quickly sucked in hefty gulps of my blood, some of it even spilling from his mouth dripping down his chin. "Kyle, slow down," I whispered while he pressed impossibly closer to me. That seemed to register to him even in the state he was in now for he calmed down and began to sip and nibble. I groaned in relief and laid back against the couch, his lips following me and he adjusted comfortably against me curled to my side as my fingers combed through his hair softly and slowly.