Chapter Four

I wanted to thank all of you guys for reading again! I'm glad your on this journey with me!

Alrighty, now it's time for Caleb again!

Warning! Not edited!

***Caleb's POV***

"Where did he go?!" I demanded grabbing the startled demon by his throat, leaving the girl free to leave. I didn't care about that or the fact that people around us were beginning to stare. Fuck them! I was so close to him! So fucking close! I squeezed even tighter punching him right in the nose and hearing the soft crack as blood poured out of it. I knew I would feel remorse for that later, but right now, I needed to know where my brother went.

"Can't...breathe..." The demon managed to sputter and I felt a firm grip on my shoulder. Baring my fangs I shook their hand off and turned. Jared was looking at me as if I just lost my mind. And that wasn't too far from the truth...

"Gods, Caleb, let him go!" He tore my hand away from the demon who dropped to his knees gasping and trying to ease his heavy blood flow. Huh, he didn't have healing abilities. Oh well. Jared glared at me angrily stopping me as I started forward. "Caleb what the hell is wrong with you?" I stared at the demon carefully. His dirty blond hair was in disarray and the suit he was wearing was covered in his own blood. He stared at me fearfully his reddish orange eyes wide.

"H-hey, get your boy," he yelled at Jared. "He's freakin' crazy!" Jared nodded tightly and threw me a look of confusion and disbelief at my actions and tried to get me to walk away, but I lunged at the demon again. Jared caught me by my waist, struggling to hold me back.

"Let go!" I roared.

"Damn it! What the hell is with you?!" Jared yelled exasperated. "Look, maybe coming here wasn't a good--"

"Kyle!" I felt tears burning in the back of my eyes but I refused to let them fall. "This dick knows where Kyle is!" Jared froze for a moment blinking in shock. In an instant he lifted up the demon with his bare hands and slammed him on the bar sending drinks flying everywhere. By this time everyone in the club was staring.

"Where is it?" He growled viciously...and this is why he was my best friend.

"Look, I don't know a Kyle!" The demon insisted sounding almost hysterical and Jared gave him a hard shake.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time before I kick your pathetic bitch ass," Jared said softly in a deadly sinister voice. "Where is the man who has the ring of Epithumeo?" The demon's freakish eyes lit up in recognition at the name of the ancient ring. He angrily looked to side and muttered under his breath.

"Damn it Leo, what bullshit did you get yourself into this time.." The demon back at us and cleared his throat nervously. "Look, my brother and I had to pull in a lot of favors to get that slut ring," I ground my teeth trying to stay calm. "It's, uh, it's rightfully ours and if you want it, you gotta offer something of greater or equal v-value!" He screamed at the end of his sentence because Jared bared his canines. His claws broke out of his nail beds and dug into the lesser demon's heaving chest.

I leaned in close to his terrified face. "Would you say your life is of 'equal or greater value'?" He looked at me for a moment, his expression a mix between rage and acceptance. He nodded reluctantly. "Alright, then. Let's exchange shall we?" I propositioned.

***Kyle's POV***

My master had my hands bound behind my back and my face in the grimy pillow as he pounded into me from behind. I could feel the cool drops of sweat splashing on the small of my back as he labored above me. His pants and moans bounced off the walls of the condensed damp room we were in, as well as the slaps. Yes, master Leo took pleasure into slapping and clawing at my ass when he had me in this position. It was a form of punishment for me and an outlet of sexual frustration for him.

"Say my name!" He ordered as he delivered a sharp slap to my ass. "I want you to moan like the bitch you are!" He stated his thrusts getting sloppy. I carefully turned my face from the pillow so that he could hear me.

"Master, Leo," I breathed trying to mask the pain in my voice. I groaned in agony as I felt the blood run down my legs and my master took it as a sound of pleasure and fucked me harder. He continued to curse me, hit me, coo that he loved me. I was so tired of this...

His thrusts became faster as he came closer to his peak. I took deep breaths trying not to pass out from the severe agony I was in as sweat drenched my body. Abruptly the door was slammed open. My master paused above me.

"Damn it, Marcus," he yelled at who I came to know as his brother. They were almost always together and occassionally fucked me together as well. His hips were still subconsciously moving against me feeling no need to be discreet.

"Leo, I--"

"Move the fuck out of my way," an unfamiliar voice demanded and I heard boots thump toward us. My master stiffened and pulled out of me quickly. That's when I heard it.

A scream that held thick traces of unimaginable pain lacerated through it causing the hair on my arms to stand up as goosebumps washed over me.

I felt my master being ripped away from me and thrown to the floor as the rope that bound my hands abruptly snapped. The sound of Marcus's shouts, my masters, the strange man and what I'm sure of when I say some type of large feline crashed around the room as a fight ensued. So many voices were mixed together and I just curled up on the squeaky bed and put my hands over my ears while squeezing my eyes shut.

Sometime much later, or it could have been mere seconds, I felt strange arms wrap around my shoulders and the change in temperature and smell indicated we teleported somewhere else. Warm, rough hands cupped my face.

"Kyle," the stranger said in a broken childlike voice, so different from before. I didn't know who Kyle was. I was suddenly pulled in the fiercest hug I ever exprienced.

And there I sat in an unknown room as this stranger buried his face in my neck and proceeded to sob his heart out.

**********************************************************************************************************

Comment if you want moooooorrrre! Sooner! Ugh, I tried to make it longer..ahhh!!! Anyways, so, what do you think?!?!?