Chapter seven

What? An update so soon?? It's 'cause you guys are too awesome! Please enjoy and comment. I hope this doesn't suck...ANYWAYS, let the reading commence! This chappie is...um..yeah.

WARNING NOT EDITED

***Kyle POV***

The last thing I remember was my master telling me some sort of story before I fell asleep. In my dreams I can see, but I never had this kind of dream before...

***Dream***

I followed the sound of someone crying.

I calmly walked into the meadow that was on the outskirts of our small village where I heard the whimpering coming from. There I saw a little boy with tousled mahogany hair and wide turquoise eyes filled with unshed tears. He caught my eye and hurriedly wiped his eyes and tried to smile at me though it was a bit sheepish.

"Hey, Kyle," he greeted waving a small hand at me. He was sitting on the grass with his knees brought up to his chest. I cocked my head at him.

"What's wrong, adelphos?" I asked using the Greek term for brother. He sniffed and smiled widely at me.

"Nothing now," he assured me. He must have noticed my skeptical expression because he continued. "It's just..uh..don't laugh 'kay? You always laugh..." He pouted and crossed his arms self consciously. I bit my lip to keep from grinning. At fifteen years old, he was still adorable no matter how grown up he thought he was. It was just too easy to tease him. I sat down next to him and grabbed his hand.

"I won't," I said simply. He fidgeted a bit but squeezed my hand and stared at our entangled fingers. We were always close given that we were brothers as well as twins. We never had secrets.

"I have a secret," he said in a small voice. Well damn! Scratch that then. I frowned in confusion and felt a small pang in my heart. He was my best friend, my twin. How could he keep something from me? I literally told him everything! My fears, my dreams, my first kiss... Everything! I took my hand from him and he looked up in shock.

"You've been keeping a secret from me?" I exclaimed failing to mask the betrayal in my voice. He turned his head away from me and I angrily grabbed his face that was identical to mine and turned it back to me. "Aren't you gonna tell me?!" I asked incredulously.

"It's just that...I like... I like s-someone and I don't think that they like me back in the same way..." He mumbled and I immediately relaxed.

"You like someone? That's fantastic, adelphos! About time," I laughed patting him on the back completely forgetting my previous anger. Sometimes I forget how bashful he was when it came to this sort of stuff. His eyebrows drew together. "Who is she?" I grinned thinking of the most prettiest girls in our village. She must be beautiful for my brother to like her.

"He."

"What?" That brought me up short. Surely I misheard him, right? I looked at him closely and his expression told me otherwise. He looked as if he were going to start crying again. "Hey, hey," I said gently putting my arm around his small shoulders and bringing him close to my side. "It's okay, it doesn't matter who holds your heart as long as you love them." I rubbed his back soothingly now thinking of the semi okay looking guys in our village. It didn't matter to me what gender my brother liked. It could be a fish for all I cared as long as he was happy. Though I'd kick that fish's ass if it hurt him. Uh, but enough about the fish. A sob left my twin and he hugged me closely. My heart dropped as automatic tears streamed down my face. I couldn't stand it when he cried...

"Kyle, you don't understand..." He whimpered in my ear crawling into my lap. I held him fiercely wanting to understand what was causing him this pain.

"What is it?" My young voice trembled in fear at the pain in his voice. Who was the dick who made my brother this way? "Who is it?" I asked angrily, ready to commit murder. A small squeak left his lips and I looked down, surprised to see his face so close. His beautiful eyes, a shade lighter than mine held me for a moment before he brought his head up to press his lips against mine awkwardly. I instinctively jerked my head back. He blinked at me with wide eyes before his face crumbled and he began to weep.

"I'm sorry!" He shook his head clutching my shirt, his head down. I didn't respond. I was frozen. "I just always wanted to do that...I'm fucking disgusting. You're my brother, I shouldn't feel like this, I shouldn't.." He gulped and panted heavily rubbing against me and that's when I noticed he was hard sitting in my lap. He sagged down a bit, still crying as our members touched and he rocked against me softly. "But the way you make me feel," one of his hands slipped from my shoulder to gently but firmly grab my cock and his forcing them to touch and began to stroke us. He gasped and spread his legs as he had his knees press on either side of my waist. "Kyle, please touch me..."

And I did. At that moment I knew I was in love with him. It wasn't lust, it wasn't brotherly affection, it was complete and utter love. He was always smarter than me to figure it out first. I made love to him that day in the field, making him scream in brief pain and then mindless pleasure as I thursted into his tight beautiful body for hours on end. I loved him so much...

Afterward, with my head on his chest and one of his hands tangled in my long locks and the other hand stroking my back, he told me stories of the gods of Olympus. He always made up stories about each of the gods, he said he had dreams about them. And I loved hearing the way he spoke when he told them to me which was often. I fell asleep to the sound of my lover's voice.

***End of Dream***

I screamed as a searing pain pierced through my skull. My master jumped, startled from his possible slumber. I felt blood gushing out of my nose as the pain increased. I panted as my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

***Jared's POV***

I crashed into Caleb's room when I heard him scream. He was on the floor with Kyle curled up in his lap blood covering his face. Caleb looked up at me in panic.

"Jared! I-I don't know what's wrong with him!" He screamed in despair when Kyle began to convulse and shake violently as sweat drenched his entire body. I quickly ran to Caleb's drawer to pull out a cloth and crashed to my knees as I stuffed it into his mouth. "What are you doing!" Caleb roared, his breathing erratic.

"Shut up! I had to do that so that he wouldn't bite his fucking tongue off!" I mean, that's what they did on tv, so it had to be right.

"Mmmm..."

We both looked down to see Kyle roll his head from side to side before he spit the cloth out of his mouth and jerked his body the opposite direction of us as he vomited harshly. "Holy fuck.." I gasped as I saw strings of blood trail from his lips. Caleb cried out as he clutched Kyle close to him.

"He's freezing," Caleb moaned as he pressed his hand against Kyle's cheek whose jaw was quivering as his teeth clashed together. He helplessly kissed his forehead and went to put his own against his but Kyle jerked away.

"P-please don't hurt me anymore, master. I'll be good, so please make it stop. Just don't h-h-hit me anymore!" He began to cry violently. "Please!" He screamed as another wave of pain hit him.

And that's when I watched Caleb's heart tear to pieces right before me and a selfish part of me wished that we never found Kyle in the first place.

***Caleb's POV***

I never wanted to die, but right at this moment I was close to begging. But no matter what agony I was going through, my brother needed me more than I needed to wallow in self pity.

I just needed to know how to help him.

**********************************************************************************************************

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!!!!! But this scene needed to happen for the story to official start. Please tell me what you think and don't kill me *hides behind my special blanky* Do it! And thank you for reading these emotional chappies are killing me!