Chapter ten

Hey, guys! Soo here's a new chappie so be happy!! Kay? Good! Alright, onward with the story!!!

WARNING: NOT EDITED IN ANYWAY. SOOOORY!!! I'm a grammar Nazi myself...

OTHER WARNING: BOYS FUCK IN HERE! GET OVER IT! The rest of you, enjoy my darlings :)

***Kyle's POV***

"Mmmm..." I heard Caleb sigh as an unconscious reaction of me stroking his bare back. He snuggled closer to me, his deep breathing indicating he was still sleeping. We'd been at it for hours and he just went to sleep about thirty minutes ago. I smiled to myself too wired to slip into the peaceful abyss that was sleep.

For the first time in what seemed to be forever, I could remember my name. Kyle Aeschylus. I have two brothers...Caleb and Adrian... My father, the one who cursed me inside the ring was Alastor...but the thing was, I couldn't remember why. There was like this thick foggy veil that kept certain memories hidden. If only I could remove it I-- a sharp pain shot through my skull and settled the ache behind my eye lids. I hissed and sat up to press the heel of my hand against them trying to ease the ache. I heard faint rustling and felt Caleb rest a comforting hand on my shoulder. The pain began to ebb away gradually as I focused on that hand.

"Kyle?" His sleepy voice whispered in question. I placed my and over his and turned to where I was sure his face was and gave him a reassuring smile. I felt him relax.

"It's alright, akribos, I'm fine." I leaned down until I felt my lips settle at the crook of his neck, then proceeded to place butterfly kisses on the smooth skin. He hummed and leaned in more to my touch. I smiled and positioned him just so, so that he was lying against the plush sheets and I was hovering over him. Gently I lay myself onto him and rest my head against his chest giving his pert nipple a little nip with my fangs. He squirmed a bit and settled his finger in my hair stroking the strands all the while massaging my scalp. This felt very familiar.

"Akribos?"

"Yeah?" Caleb asked, his soothing fingers making my eyes shut on their own accord.

"You know, I haven't retrieved all my memories yet," he stiffened and I kissed his chest. "I remember the most important thing in my life though," I laughed softly as he kissed my forehead in approval. "But what about mom?" For the life of me I couldn't remember a single thing about her.

"Mom," Caleb murmured softly. "She was beautiful," he said simply though I could hear the smile in his voice. "She died when we were young, but from what I can remember, she loved us. "She would always tell you to protect me, even though we're twins. Said it was your duty," he laughed again seemingly lost in memories that I couldn't access. "What do you remember from back then?" He asked quietly, cupping my head closer to him. I sighed.

"I remember the first time we made love," I teased softly and felt Caleb's skin heat up.

"Shut up," he growled, his voice sounding embarrassed. I leaned up and successfully nipped his chin. I nuzzled his neck breathing in the delicious aroma of his blood. I breathed against the skin there causing him to shudder.

"And why are we pouting, adelphos?" I teased licking from the base of his neck to his strong jaw line. He squirmed again and this time I felt his half erect cock poking the inside of my thigh. His hand traveled from my hair down my shoulders resting on my waist as I was now hovering above him. He lifted the top half of his body up to nuzzle my nose.

"Well, I practically seduced you in that field big brother," he replied cheekily and chuckled as he removed one hand from my waist to cup my burning cheek. I grabbed his hand and turned my lips to the palm of it placing a loving kiss right in the center. I felt him tremble and his cock was fully hard now.