Chapter thirteen

Hey, so here's the next chappie you guys ^_^

Hopefully you guys will like it, maybe! Haha. Enjoy!

WARNING: NOT EDITED!

***Caleb's POV***

I stood there frozen as Adrian's stoic expression cracked a bit letting me see a hint of ferocious anger in it as he glared at Kyle who still kept his body angled at a protective stance in front of me. My mind seemed momentarily stunned so I guess that's why everything seemed to happen so fast.

Adrian roared an order in a demonic dialect that I never heard before and instantly the five demons excluding Leo advanced upon us. Jared growled low in his throat and Kyle pushed me back before blocking a demon that swiped its claws at him. Kyle swiftly ducked and swept a long graceful leg under the demon causing him to fall. He caught it by its throat and it began to struggle from lack of air when another demon itch black hair and yellow eyes pounced on his back lifting him off his comrade and throwing Kyle against a nearby wall as if he were a rag doll.

"Kyle!" I rushed to go over to him when he lifted up his hand and I felt an unseen force pushed me back into the corner of my living room. I shook my head and tried to advance forward when a invisible barrier stopped me. I banged my fist against it and shouted in anger, how was I suppose to fight! I looked at Kyle as he got to his feet and spared one look at me. His once turquoise eyes where now a blood red and his fangs were much longer. His hair had grown immensely longer, stopping at the small of his back. What...I stared at him in horror...what happened to my brother?

"Stay there!" He ordered me as the same demon who threw him advanced upon him again. Only this time he had an ancient looking sword that had Egyptian hieroglyphs inscribed on its neck. I watched as Kyle drew out his hand as a black aura engulfed it only to shimmer out and leave a deadly sharp sword with a black blade and a ruby embedded in its hilt, the handle wrapped in red ribbon. He angled the instrument at his opponent and beckoned him to make the first move with a simple tilt to his head. "Come on, mother fucker."

I wearily fell back against the wall and slid down it slowly as my fists clutched at my hair in bewilderment. I couldn't do anything what with being trapped inside the barrier expect watch my brother engage in battle. This was all happening too fast. He regained his sight but turned into this...I don't even know. Kyle...what the fuck was this?!

***Jared's POV***

I growled feeling my canines grow even sharper as I dodged another one of this stupid demon's attack. Some freaky shit was happening with Kyle but I didn't have time to worry about it seeing as I was fighting three of these dicks at once while Adrain and Leo stood to the side and merely watched. And while Adrain seemed captivated in what was going on with Kyle and Caleb, Leo eyes followed me in my fight his eyes basically screaming that he wanted to join in but with one look from Adrian, his lips tightened and he continued to watch reluctantly.

Hah, apparently he was Adrian's bitch...interesting...

One of the demons kneed me in the stomach and I gasped in surprise. Fuck! The one punched me in my face while his friend ran behind me to restrain my arms. Okay...so these bitches wanted to play? Well I'll fucking give them a show.

I felt my ears retract and my spine elongated as well as my shoulders drop. Claws replaced my nail beds and thick tufts of hair covered my body and soon I fell on all fours and roared as I was finally in my natural form. A white tiger. With my sharpened vision and enhanced reflexes I proceeded into giving these demons hell. I pinned one down, the prick who punched me in my sexy face and mauled him with my claws. He screamed in agony as I ripped an arm off with ease and the other two demons stepped back immediately as they watched their fellow friends get his ass handed to him by me...talk about team work...

After a few moments the demon under me grew still and when I looked at his pale, lifeless face, I knew that he was dead. My muzzle was drenched in blood and I relished the feeling of triumph surging through my veins as I quickly finished of the other two.

Once the were annihilated, I growled in satisfaction before I shifted back to my human state and looked at Adrain smugly in all my naked glory. "Where's your "army" now, asshole?" He met my gaze indifferently and turned to shout out an order in an unknown language to the last demon fighting Kyle. They were literally neck and neck, swords clashing violently and with uncertainty. How the fuck did Kyle keep up with him? It was clear that this demon was stronger than the others, not merely a low class type. And what was up with his eyes?

My eyes turned to were Caleb was only to see him banging against the air. "Let me out!" he screamed, seeming desperate to get to his brother. I began to make my way over to him when an soft, squishy sound sliced through the tense air. The swishing of the swords abruptly stopped as I looked over at the scene. Kyle stood tall with his sword still in hand even though his opponent's was resting firmly in his torso. Kyle moved like lightning, now that the demon had no weapon and quickly cupped his face and sharply twisted it to the side successfully snapping his neck.

We all watched in awed silence as he pulled the long sword out of his body and threw it to the ground, slowly making his way to Caleb who was alabaster pale. Kyle's features gradually returned to normal by the time he stood in front of Caleb protectively again.

It was then that he collapsed to his knees.

"Jared! Now!" Caleb screamed and I understood instantly, running to meet them. "Kyle, return to me," he softly commanded and Kyle disappeared inside the ring as I clutched Caleb's shoulder and teleported out of our apartment to somewhere safe.

*************************

Hmmm...that was different! Don't worry. Things will now start to come to light soon. Thank you for reading!!! You guys are freaking amaaaaaazing!! And this is dedicated to a beautiful person I had the pleasure of talking to :) I hope you guys liked it!

COMMENT IF YA WANT MOOOORE!!! SOONER THIS TIME, LOL ^_^

Once again, sorry for any grammar mistakes. I'll try to find time to fix it later :)