No ending

A/n: turn on the song now ;))

"She cried so hard when he died."

"Can't believe he loved someone like her."

The woman look at the blonde detective with heavy eyes. She lend him a white file and the man took it.

"Here's her file. All of her information is in this file. Her family, where she lived, age, height, infancy.."

The blonde detective confused and frown at the same time. He look at the file closely and ask, "Infancy? Why do we need that?"

"She had a different story other than a circus performer. She is not just a normal girl, because she had a rich family, long lost family I supposed, which never met her own parents." the woman explain.

The detective relieve a heavy sigh and still focused on the file. They both paused at the moment for a minute. They both felt very sorry for the girl. She had no other family but was taking care by her relatives like her aunt and uncle.

"Summer's Orphanage? Where is that?" he ask.

"Out of Gotham. Well, it was managed by someone which I don't know who, but the town called Averton Town. I heard from this file that Eugene Summer and his beloved wife, Pamela Albright both managed this orphanage years ago. After Pamela died, Eugene gave his only daughter to his sister at the-"

"Haly's Circus." the detective cut her words. "His sister name Joverline Summer." he frown. He just realised that Joverline is also from Summer's family.

The woman continues, "Yes, then after that Eugene is no longer seen. I am not sure if he's dead or not, but it looks like Hailey never met her own father before because she was just a little kid."

"Should we ask Joverline?" he ask.

"I have. She also haven't seen Eugene after he gave Hailey to her arms at the circus." she explain.

"It's difficult. For her."

The woman folded her arms and get closer to the detective. "I know. Living at the same world like her doesn't fit her sorely. She's beautiful, innocent and loved. Jerome also loved her but why did Jerome ever loved someone like her? It's dangerous for both of them. A psycho and a normal person?" the woman giggles. "Well at least, she loved."

The woman and the blonde man both glance over their shoulders to look at the small hole at the door to look at Hailey that is sitting at the chair. She is facing the empty wall and all they can hear is sobbing and crying.

As you can see, the woman named Doctor Leslie Thompkins, also called Lee, and the blonde detective named Detective James Gordon, also called Jim.

They are both lovers, but their love is way more different than Hailey and Jerome.

Hailey and Jerome's love is mad. Way dangerous that anyone could never defeat. Well, now people should never be afraid anymore. Jerome is dead. He is no longer be there with Hailey.

"It seems that Hailey need some help." Lee look back at Jim.

"You're sure?" Jim ask with a frown.

"Falling in love with a crazy person doesn't mean you are crazy either, Jim. She is very hurt, she need some help." she point Hailey with her head. Jim relieve a sigh and push the door and greet Hailey with a fake smile.

"Evening, Hailey."

But Hailey isn't looking back nor greet him back. Both Lee and Jim's smile turns into frown. What is really going on with her?