The Real Kiss

Summer's POV

"Summer, wake up.." he whispers through my ear.

I move crazily as he get to close to me. He try to calm me down and he grab my shoulder.

"Stay calm." he giggles.

And without I realise, it is already a night time and I have been slept for hours. I look into my watch but I can't see them clearly. Jerome that is still looking at me, I ask him in stutter.

"Wh-what time..is it?"

"Still early. Now dont worry, come on. Get up. The princess is now has her own castle." he say in a rough voice. He get out of the car and he take my luggage. He also open the door for me and I just follow his orders.

But this has surprised me.

A big house with white colour and the only dark red door. In front of me is a lake and the neighbour is quite far from this house. The lamp illuminate my house.

"How long I need to go to the city?" I ask him.

"It takes 20 minutes." he say then walk towards to the door.

I gasp as I hear that. It takes to long. How should I get to the circus if I want to go there?

"Come on. You need to see inside." he open the door. As I walk inside, I saw a big flat screen and a round coffee table with a big white sofa. There is too many white colour in this house except for the curtains and furnitures.

There is a stairs but I take a look at the kitchen and it is full of things that I can use for cooking. (Too lazy to explain)

"You bought this house?" I astonish in happiness. I look at him back and he grin confidently.

"No. I stole it from the owner."

"What?"

"You don't want me to explain."

I frown in fears, "You..didn't killed him, did you?"

He turn his back and he walk towards the stairs, "Come on, let me show you your room." he say without answering my question.

I follow him with a heavy steps and walk to the wooden stairs. It squeaks a little and it only has 2 floors so I can live with that.

As I arrives, there is only 2 rooms. There is this room door was paint with a black colour and the other was a simple white. The black colour has my name on it.

"It's yours." he smile while standing and looking at me. "Open it." he ordered me.

I pull the door and open it and it explains everything.

"Oh my God! Hahaha this is beautiful!" I scream as I saw the white bedroom with a white lamp. The door might be black, but the inside of it seems so bright as fuck.

 The door might be black, but the inside of it seems so bright as fuck