The Last Laugh

In the evening, all we can see is the place where Summer wants to go was crowded by citizens of Gotham. Voices and laughs was everywhere and there is nothing to keep them quiet. It seems boring for Summer, and she didn't know anything about being in public with lots of people.

She is now still in a taxi, even the old man in the car who drive also didn't recognise her. He seems not friendly, Summer thought.

As she arrive, she open the door and paid the taxi driver. She let out of her feet and take her purse.

She look beautiful as always, like what her mother wanted her to be. Her curled downward hair, red lipstick and gold necklace which her aunt gave her.

 Her curled downward hair, red lipstick and gold necklace which her aunt gave her

A/n: imagine she wear this :)

Her purse, which is black with a little diamond covers the front of the leather, making a heart shape.

But not all stuff she is having now is using her money.

It was Jerome. He bought everything. But Hailey thought that he did not bought it. Where did he got that money anyway?

There was a big closet inside Hailey's house, which is full of clothes and dresses—mostly dresses, coats and boots—and she didn't believed him that he bought it, did he stole it?

As the gala is about to get start, she let out a relief sigh and get inside the hall.

"Who is she?"

"She seems young to wear something like that."

"She's rich?"

Hailey's ears caught a few words from the Gotham's citizens. They are all watching her, talking about her and asking about where is she come from. Of course, not all people in Gotham seems familiar, but Hailey looks like she is from the other side of the world.

She's still in blur, still isn't comfortable from what is going on.

Inside, there is a cheer music, along with the sound of drumming and also announcer in Gotham, the GCN.

Hailey just can't help herself but to avoiding people. But if they offered her drinks, she just take it.

She took the drink but she knew it was an alcohol. She just hold it without drinking it. Then, a big man with a black suit suddenly stand in front of her, looking fiercely. He has a bald head and black eyeglasses. Hailey just frowning and scared.

"Excuse me?" she say softly.

But the man just lend her a small white paper without saying any word. He walk away and leave Hailey alone.

Hailey frown, and at the same time she look down to the paper.

Have a great night at the gala. Don't ever wish that you ever find another man other than me. Or else….
I love you, dollface.