Unexpected Company

Song: Lady by Stevie Nicks (MV)

I sat on the grass while crossing my legs. I still have my two rings on my hand and I was observing it. I should go to practice but I'd say I need to calm myself. I can hear footsteps are approaching me and I turn my head upward to see who it is.

Owh...

It was Samantha.

She looks at me with her hands on her both hips.

"What?", I ask.

"Nothing. I just worried about you. You look pale. You're okay?", she says with her worry eyes.

"I am okay, Sam.", is all I replied to her. I stand and tried to walk away from her. Shit. She knows I need to be alone and spent my time alone too. Does anyone knows what's the meaning of _alone?!!

I walk away but Samantha grabbed me by my arm. I glance at her by my shoulder and she also glares at me.

"Shit, Samantha..", I whisper.

"What's gone into you, Hailey?"

I rolled my eyes in disgust, full of hates and annoyed, "It's Summer..", I say grimly, then I let go of my arm in the firm. I look into Samantha's eyes and she looks so surprised.

"Well Hailey is your real name..", is all Samantha said. "I came here to see you because you seem to need help. But you acted like a big of an ass.", she continues.

I leave her a long silence. But she takes a deep sigh.

"If you need help or.. something like that, just talk to someone that you think is the best for you.", she says before she left me.

I watch her walk away and I see Samantha isn't turning her head toward me. I guess she was mad. I do something wrong, right? Yes, I did act like an ass. But I did that because I wasn't in a mood. I sat again on the grass and put my rings right next to me. I put my head on my knee and letting my neatly tied hair falls down to my neck.

Shit, I look like I was in depressed. And I think I am.

I need to tell Sam about things that I hide from her.

Things about Jerome.

Should I?

No.. I don't think so.

I think I should stop thinking about that maniac ginger and her whore mother. And I won't tell anyone. I might be crazy if I think that Jerome might kill me if I tell anyone especially the cops. I mean, he won't do that, right?

Right?

Shit, I have a bad feeling about this.

Jerome did something wrong. I did something wrong. And I can't do anything but hide those secrets about Lyla. The dead body of Lyla is always giving me nightmares and I always think that she screams in pain when she was killed. Killed in cold blood by Jerome. By her _own son.

But yeah. I do something stupid, like saving Lyla's ass from Jerome. That stupid idea always stuck in my mind and it is disturbing my thoughts. I should stop thinking about it, yeah?

Yeah.

I turn my head upward and took my rings. I tied my shoelaces before I start my practice. I walk away confidently and being cocky. Haha.

Yes. Good Summer.

Show those people who you really are. Pretend to be strong and in the inside, you have a heart of a diamond and beauty.

///

I was heading to my van while holding my bag behind my back. The lights illuminate the paths and the cold breeze is chilling me. I sing my aunt's favorite song and the tune was quite good.