Jerome's Help

A/n: look at how cute he smile aaaaarrghh can't wait to see him tonight!!!!

Summer's POV

I finished my brunch that the ginger psycho made for me. He is right though. The egg and meat tasted weird.

I almost throwed up.

And I need water.

But Jerome is still at the kitchen and I just can't get closer to him. I'm afraid he'll hurt me, yells at me or do what he just do to me like grabbing my hair grimly.

But seriously, I need water.

I stand with butterflies in my stomach. My hands and legs are shaky and also my palms are sweating.

I take my plate and walk slowly through the kitchen. I put it at the counter without putting it on the sink because that is where Jerome is standing now.

"You're full?" he ask. I take the glass right next to Jerome and he is just smiling.

Jesus I need to get out of here.

I open the fridge and take the orange juice. I pour the juice to my glass and drink it. Suddenly, Jerome grabs another glass right next to me.

"Mind if you pour for me too?" he smile.

I snores in anger and pour it as many as I can until in a sudden, it spills my clothes.

"Jesus, Summer!" he shouts.

I groan in anger again and takes the towel on the counter and wipe the table.

Almost wipes the table, he hold my hand grimly.

"Ahh ahh—wait a minute, let me do it." he grins.

He takes the clothe/towel and wipes the table. He cleans all of it—then he drinks the juice first—he continues to wipe it and accidentally look at my shirt.

"Ohh you got there also…" he wipes my clothes, then I push his hand gently.

"Don't touch me, Valeska."

"Why?"

"Don't ever think about it."

He giggles and take my arm. "C'mon, let's get you change."

///

"You got nice clothes, Summer! Ohh—you think this looks good on you?" he grab my red dress with a floral bow on the right shoulder.

I shook my head. "I won't wear that."

He rose an eyebrow. "But I tell you to wear this. Come on." he winks.

I stand and take my bag and the clothe and look at him fiercely on his green eyes, "I am not your slave who ask me to do something I don't want. Today, I will go out of this hotel because I purchased it just for four days. Now if you'd excuse me, I need to take a shower."