Blue Gas

Oh my God!

Summer what are you doing right now, my love one?

The less I think about her, the more I started to forget her. I put my sweaty pale palm on my face and sit with my goofball friends—and Barbara with Sionis—while playing playfully with them.

Barbs is laying on Sionis's lap and he is telling her a story about a pony, I guess.

I looked around, and around, then what I sees is a very quiet people(s). Mehhh, they usually fight or screams. There's no story today and it's bored.

Suddenly, a shouting man captured my eyes.

He started to say something that I really care about but to everyone it is just nothing. He started to be more serious—which is cool—and all of us are watching him.

Then he suddenly cough and fall down to his knee and roughly lay down to the table. He coughs again and something comes out of his mouth.

We all stand and it looks like a blue gas coming out from him and he keeps cough and coughs. I smiles and everybody were coughing because the gas suddenly became smoke. A huge smoke. Like a fog. Or something.

We all coughing but I give nothing but laugh with it. Heh. I'm insane.

We all laying on the floor and out of oxygen. Before I faint and close my eyes, I heard a gunshot when the guard screams,

"Backup to area five!"

Then I slowly close my eyes and losing my mind over there.
*

*

*

*

*

*

while in the circus

Summer's POV

Mr. Dante, our coach said that's the performances won the audiences heart. I was really grateful but not enough because I am the only one who had one simple task. I just realised it.

Also, after me and Alex hang out, Mr. Dante haven't talk to me often. He's not looking at me even once. And this giving me a bad thoughts. This week, Alex didn't visit me at my trail. And I'm stucked in this trail EVERY DAY. Aunt Joverline won't let me get out of the circus and her husband also won't let me get OUT OF THE CIRCUS too.

"Knock knock, sweetheart!"

I look at the door and slid it, and it was Aunt Jo.

Speak of the devil.

"How is your day?"

"Great, aunt," I rolled my eyes then sit back at the small couch.

"What are you doing here again? I need to go to sleep right now."

"Oh, c'mon Hailey. I know it is been a rough day for you for not having any friends. By the way, I never seen your boyfriend anymore?"

"He's not my boyfriend!" I screams. I crossed my arm after that and Aunt Jo blink twice before she puts her hand over my shoulder.

"Sorry, Hailey. Gosh, what is happening to you?" she asks simply. I rolled my eyes and answers,

"This. You." I stands and point her. She blinks and asks, "Why?"

"You never feel what I felt and you don't even give a fuck." I shout.

"Hailey!"

"Im sorry, Aunt Jo. But I hate it when you said I can't go outside. I'm tired of this trailer and I hate stuck in it."

"Hailey, I need to keep you safe. This city..is dark enough for a teen like you. Criminals. Crimes. Kills. Rapist. And more. Your mother asked me to not keep you outside!" Aunt Jo said huskily.

"Im sorry Aunt. Outside is where my place is."

A/n: HEYYA NIGGAS/FOLKS!

OMAIGAWD I CANT BELIEVED THIS BOOK HAS 1000+ READERS!

Well I am really grateful and sorry for the terrible grammars and shit because in my country is using UK version. (Srsly I do not know how to explain it) but I hope you forgive me.

(Is it trailer or trail?)

I seriously do not know.

Soooo keep on reading and sorry for the long waits.

P/s: BILLIE EILISH'S BIRTHDAY IS AROUND THE CORNER AND IT'S DECEMBER 18TH! AND CHRISTMAS OMFGGGGGG!!!!!!

-CARROTHEAD