Searching for Her

Jerome's POV

"You did a great job, Jerome. But unfortunately you killed all the Maniax." Theo said in front of me when his smile dissapears. But he clears his throat, "but never mind, you are the one who is shining in this city sooo, yeah, you did a great job." he repeats.

"He'll be good at it with my help." Barbara scoffs.

I smile madly and bow in front of Barbara. "Thank you." I say. "So..is there any missions left, Mr. Galavan?"

"You can take a rest first. We need a break before we used our big brains for the next mission. Am I right, Tabby?" Theo look back at Tabitha. But Tabitha rolled her eyes and walk away. She went to the kitchen and grab something to eat.

"Great! Oh, Theo!" I call him.

"Hmm?" he smile.

"Can I borrow one of your car for later?"

"Yes you can, J."

I jumped happily then run myself to my room where Theo put us. His house was so big even he got too many things in it. I don't need to buy clothes, a car or guns. He got it all.

But sometimes I felt weird. Why did he need us? Why did he kidnapped up and created The Maniax? Sometimes I wondered or I asked Barbara. But Barbara shruged her shoulder.

I reach my room and I pull the doorknob. I get inside and I tried to closed the door, suddenly a hand stopped me.

"Wait a minute, ginger."

I rolled my eyes and snores angrily when Barbara was outside. "Barbs." I mumbles.

I let her to come inside and she already stand in front of my bed. "Where are you going?"

I rose an eyebrow. "What?"

"You said you needed a car. Of course you want to go somewhere, am I right?" she put her hand on her hip.

"Babs, I'm busy. And don't even think that you will come with me. Tonight I need to go somewhere."

I pull down my necktie and unbutton top of my police uniform. I need Barbara to get out so I can go out early.

But this chick not even get out when I'm busy.

"Where? The city?"

I didn't talk to her and takes a towel then get in the bathroom. But as soon as i tried to closed the door, Barbara take my hand and pull me.

"Talk to me."

"What do you care so much?" I say roughly.

Barbara laughs. "Oohh, when you are already famous, you don't want to talk to the person who helped you? You fuc-"

"I need to find her."

Barbara frowns. I smirked and I let go of my arm from her.

"Who?"

"You know, Barb."

Then after she finds out, she let out a laugh and sit at the edge of my bed.

"Summer, huh? I thought you forgot about her."

Forgot?

"Who do you think? I already mentioned her when I said 'love of my life' on all of the Gotham's big screen. I know she watched it and I know she's waiting for me." I say confidently. I put my hands on my pocket with my mind full of bliss.

Summer. I'm waiting for her. I know all of this time she was afraid of me when I say i will kill her. But I'm not. Unless I want to.

"You're sure?"

"Sure I'm sure, Barbie!" I screams happily. "I need to go. I need to change and look good in front of her."

I turned my back so I can go back to the bathroom with a big smile on my face. Until Barbara spokes again.

"Do you even know where she live?"

That's when I realised, I dont..even know where she lives. I turn my back so i can faces Barbara. I shook my head then Barbara facepalming on herself. I frown then sit on the floor while leaning against the wall.

"Any ideas?" she ask me.

I shrug my shoulder.

"Seriously?" she keep asking.

I don't answer her.

"..because the Jerome I know always had an idea." she smirked.

I look at her with my green eyes and she just smile like an idiot.

Always had an idea.

What is my idea?

Idea for Summer?

Until I stand my feet, I laugh madly in front of her.

"I..I do have an idea! Thanks, Barbara! Thank you!!" I say while hugging her.

Her head was stuck on my shoulder when I hugged her so hard.

"Your welcome, Jerome, but can you tell me your idea?" she mumbles through my shoulder.

I let go of her then I shook my head, "No."

She grins, "Dont worry, Jerome. Now go change your clothes and show your girl how much you love her."

"I'm not going to do that, Barbie. I need to go somewhere first."

///

"Lamborghini." I ask the tough man in front of me so they can find one of Theo's Lamborghini car. He got all.

The man walk away and I followed him from behind.

Black long sleeve shirt with a black pants and a red tie? Hohoho I look perfect.

The man press the car key so the car will be honking and the lights when on. And there she is.

A black Lamborghini suit for my clothes. I run to the car while laugh hellishly. This is perfect!

Without saying a word, the man throw me the car key and I catch it. "Thank you, big man."

The man walk away as I get into the car quickly.

Summer, I'm coming for you.