Brave

A/n: Heyya folks! I know I make a lot of Summer's POV, and I decided to make (not Sumer's POV of course ) an original and just a normal story😄😄 So, Have Fun Reading It!!

Audio: You Should See Me In A Crown- Billie Eilish

___________________________________

Jerome is sitting by himself at the van that is black, with the door that is written Arkham in it. His hands and legs were chained and the guards are all holding guns with one each. One of them keeps staring at Jerome's green eyes until his top to bottom.

There's nothing funny, but Jerome is laughing silently by himself while the guard is annoyed.

"What's funny, pale face? You realized that now you are in a van with us-the other criminals."

Jerome didn't answer. He smirked and looked away.

After they arrived, the guards are grabbing the other sick peoples including Jerome, by despite them to brisk walking.

One of them us screaming.

One of them is trying to stop the guard to come in saying, "No! Let me go!".

One of them is enjoying the stupid drama with a smile on his face and straight eyes, and he is Jerome Valeska.

The guard grabbed him by the arm from behind and push him forward. He still with his coat and long pants and very long ginger hair. As they were in, they brought him into the Arkham cell. They threw some Arkham's clothes to him and as fast as he can, he grabbed the clothes.

"Now go change that clothes before lunch, psycho." shouted the guard.

A grin from Jerome's face disappeared quickly after he heard the word 'p'.

"Gosh, I'm gonna kill you.." he whispers.

After the door closed, he takes off his shirts and pants then changed his clothes into the ugly one. It's not that ugly, he thought. He whistle happily and with a joyfully way he screamed at the door, "Mr. Security Guard, I'm done!!!!" he smile.

The guard open the door and again he grabbed his arm and walk away with him.

///

A/n: hey, I made this up about Jerome and the Maniax (except for Barbara) when they finally met. Sorry..!!

"Who are you, kiddo? Are you the new guy?" said the weird-curly-haired guy putting his arm on his knee on the chair. He laughed with his gang, skinny and big one, also with another folded arm-man.

"Do you fucking mind? I am having some nice lunch here, miss." he said. The man's grin change. Then, Jerome pretends to surprised and he put his palm on his mouth.

"Oh- sorry, did I say miss? Mistake. It was supposed to be old lady." he jokes. He laughs by his own jokes and the man was about to face his knuckles to Jerome's face but Jerome takes out his pocket knife and quickly stab his middle finger on the table. The man screamed in pain and the skinny one squeaked while jumping and shocked.

"Hurt?" Jerome say.

"Arrgghh...." the man groans. The blood spatter on Jerome's plate and the pocket knife was still on his hand.

"I think you can't use your middle finger to shows it to me.." said Jerome. He let go of his knife and the man sat on the floor with a blood's running through his arm. Jerome stands and shows his middle finger to the curled-hair man.

He walks away than the folded arm man shouted.

"Who are you??"

Jerome stops his step. He turn around and raises his right eyebrow.

"Whhhyyyyy????" he mock.

"Are you the teenager that killed his own momma?" the man mocks him back. Jerome's grin changed. The skinny and the tough guy snort from laughing.

"At least I killed her for a reason." is all Jerome reply.

"Richard Sionis. That's me."

"Valeska. Jerome Valeska. Who is this chick??" Jerome points to the curl hair man.

"That's Greenwood. You hurted our boy. And you really are a brave kid."

Jerome starts to bow.

"Mind if you join us? Perhaps we can talk or discuss about this. We really need to talk about hurting Greenwood."

"We will see about that.."

____________________________

A/n: hey, Valeskas! I am back with my story.. I know that this part is way too short because I have no idea about Jerome's meeting the Maniax, except Barbara. So how do you think?

Actually, this week is hard to me. My school schedule has changed but on Tuesday I only brings 3 books, soo yeah, very happy bout' that because I got no homework. I spent my time writing on Wattpad.

By the way, I am still relieved about I have time to wrote a new part of Jerome. Hope you enjoy it. 😳

Ciao. 💙