I never thought..

A/n: Heyya folks!! I got some great news!! I finally have an idea about making a Jerome's POV. So, enjoy!!!! Lots of Love- CarrotHead.

_______

Hailey Summer's POV

I never thought that I will be safe here with some strangers, but now I am. I felt relieved without Jerome because he is now at Arkham, where sick people will be sitting. Our performances are about to start and I need to be more confident about it.  And now I am, stepping my toes on the wooden floor and begin.

Jerome's POV

Summerrrrr...  Now that is a pretty name of her.

I never thought that I met a simple girl like her. Long brunette type of hair with simple brown eyes and a perfect shape of the body. The way she ran, like as fast as a cheetah, and her hair run in the wind and it is waving. I knew she felt sympathy for me, but she did not know who I am.

///

(A few days later)

I take my pocket knife and I slowly carve her name on the hard wall.

S. U. M. M. E. R

The way I  carved her name, the louder the sounds it makes.

"Shut up!!", screams the person at me next door.

" FUCK OFF!!", I shouted him back.

I feel a small line and is showing a smile on my face as I  saw my own 'handwriting' on the wall. It was small but at least I can look at it every day.

I wonder what she's doing right now.

Oh my god, Valeska. I won't do it for love. I never was. This isn't the first time I ever fall in love with someone. Someone that is.. normal.

Me? Hehe. I'm unique. But love was a 'thing'. And it is weird to me. I accepted this ship–Summer and Jerome. But I never accepted it as love.

I need someone to talk to. Someone that will understand me for who I am. I need to tell her/him about this. Especially, the love expert.

Wait...

Love expert??

Ohhhhh.

Hahahahhaha..!! Barbara Kean!!!

The Barbara that is the same head just like me.

The Barbara, that is pretty but insane.

What can I say, she's perfect. Just as insane as I thought she would be.

A/n: Hey Folks! So so so sorry because this chapter is way too short. Even though this week I didn't go to school at all because of our famous event (i guess) is about to happen. Except for a person like me.

By the way, I still active on writing but it looks like I ain't got time 😭💔

But after this chapter, I will put songs/tracks and etc..

Bubyeee!!