Going With Them • cuatro

"You really want to go with us?" Kellin asked Monica once again just to make sure.

He was happy that she said she'll go with them. He just wanted to hug her but he knew she wasn't even close to being ready for that.

"Well then," Justin said getting up from his chair "I guess I'll go find that lady for I can sign the papers." Then walked out of the room.

"You can stay here and talk to us more. If you want? Or you can go pack and talk to your friends or whatever." Kellin said.

'Oh yeah how am I going to tell all of them and Chris that I'm leaving. Again! So soon? I wasn't ready for that' Monica thought so she stayed in her seat, silently telling the boys she wanted to talk more.

Kellin smiled and the three guys and Monica started talking about random things again.

-
They all had been talking for less than a hour when Kellin got a text from Justin.

"He's signing the papers. He said it shouldn't take that much longer. How about you go start packing and saying bye?" Kellin told Monica. She nodded and got up from her chair.

Once she closed the door to the office Monica practically ran to her room. She was so excited and had the right to be but she was beating herself up for it.

"Why even am I happy to be going with them? Leave again so soon?" She asked herself as she entered her room, closing the door behind her.

There was a couple medium sized boxed placed in front of her bed she guesses Miss told one of the other workers to put them in here at one point.

She opened her dresser and started throwing clothes into into the boxes.

When she was done packing everything that she had wanted Monica went downstairs to tell the guys but heard them talking and decided to listen instead.

"True. What do you guys think of her? I really like her I hope she doesn't back out." Gabe said.

"She's pretty but obviously she's really scared we'll hurt her like those other asses did." Kellin replied.

Monica wasn't able to hear anything else they were saying but decided maybe now was a perfect time to go find her friends. She went to check Ashley's room first.

Knocking as she entered, she was glad to see all her girls were in here.

"Hey Monica! So what did Mrs.Gonzales want?" They asked. Oh that's right she hasn't even told them they even wanted to adopt her. Even that she was considering it.

"Ummm. I'm leaving again." She chuckled nervously, walking into the room.

"What! Those guys wanted to adopt you? And you're going?" They yelled at her and she nodded. "Why?"

Well she did kind of trust them. I mean she practically spent all day with them. They did seem kind and some what funny.

"Monica?"

"Oh yeah. Well I just came in here to say bye no worries we know me. I'm pretty sure I'll be back soon. I always come back." She said trying to give herself and them some hope plus she needed their support right now. Not just for them to knock her down. All of them started to give up and surrounded Monica in one big group hug. Telling her their goodbyes and how they will miss her.

Once they broke up Monica asked "so do any of you know where chris is?"

"Um I don't know." Jadie said "maybe in his room?" Monica mumbled a thanks and last goodbye as she left the room and went to look for Chris.