All Those Memories • veintinueve

"Everything is grey
His hair, his smoke, his dreams
His hair, his smokes, his dreams
And now he's so devoid of color
He don't know what it means
Doesn't know what it means
And he's blue
And makes me blue
And he's blue
And makes me blue

Everything is blue. Everything is blue. Everything is blue. Everything is blue. Everything was blue. Everything is blue." I finished singing into the mic and I put my guitar down and went into the other room where Kellin was recording me.

"That was amazing Monica!" He smiled and gave me a high five.

"Thanks where's the song?" I asked. He sighed and handed me the usb with my song. He wanted to say something but didn't and just left the room.

I was about to go up the stairs but my mind just kept thinking about Kellin. I sighed and turned around and went back into the recording room Kellin was just sitting there starring at a cd. I put mine down on the table and Kellin turned around. I didn't say anything but I walked closer to him. A smile tugged on his lips.

"Remember your first night here? You had a nightmare and when I came to check on you you threatened me with the guitar." Kellin said.

"O-"

"And then I sang a song to you and we fell asleep together... Remember when Vic told you I liked you? You made a joke to me instead of yelling at me or getting weirded out. That was pretty cool." He smiled playing with a silly putty he grabbed. He then chuckled and said "Remember the day after your birthday? It was when we first kissed. September 24th."

"Huh?"

"September 24th. That's the day we kissed for the first time and no I didn't remember just because you're birthday is the day before. I wrote it down and I was thinking of getting a tattoo date of all are first times.. but you know." He said looking at me and referring to our kinda unofficial break up.

"Then on that couch I taught you how to play the acoustic and we kissed... a lot." He said with a smile. "And remember our first date? Those men were pissed." He gave a chuckle and he was almost pulling me in to forgive him but then I remembered why I was mad a him in the first place so I said "yeah and remember you hurt my feelings and left me at the meeting for my -kinda- career alone?"

The smile disappeared from his face. "I know. I told you I'm really sorry Monica. Cant you tell I really mean that and that I really love you? I love you so fucking much and I was just so heartbroken. After I said the first thing I instantly regretted it but I couldn't control my mouth anymore."

- 3rd pov

Monica started to have flashbacks and her eyes started to fill with tears. She went over to the couch and sat down, hugging her knees to her chest. Kellin went over to her and put his arm around her.

"Monica what's wrong?"

"Y-yeah you 'couldn't control your mouth anymore' I can forgive you for that. For words. But what if one d-day," Monica cried she started coughing.

"One day what?" Kellin asked as he rubbed her upper back and hair.

"What - what if one d-day you can't control y-your a-actions?!" Monica said and she started crying harder into her hands just thinking about the past and the future of Kellin would ever do that to her.

"Is that why you won't - nevermind. Monica I promise you I will never do that. That was only a one time thing. I would never dream of hurting you. I love you. Your - your my everything. After I left I had came home and cried. Just Monica please believe me I will never hurt a hair on your body." Kellin rambled on hugging Monica sideways with her head on his chest.

"I- I don't know."

"Look I promise you I never will but just want you to know if I ever did hurt you. You have one hundred percent permission to hate me, break up with me, never talk to me again, whatever you want but that won't happen cause I won't okay?" Kellin said and then he held out his pinky. Monica put her pinky in his and they pinky swore.

"Okay but I - I just wanna take things slower this time and you have to trust me. I only like you Kellin." Monica said looking up at him. He leaned in and their lips pecked each other's just real quick.

"Okay." Kellin smiled.

- kellins pov

It's been a couple months since Monica and I have made up and we were taking things pretty slow until we had did it again. Now every weekend I've been taking her out on dates. Also she is finished with her first album and they should be putting them in stores soon. She has her own YouTube account ( with her record label ) where they posted all the audios of her songs and the last time I checked she had over 3,000 subs. Sleeping with sirens fans have met her too, just as Justin's daughter but next summer we are going to go on tour again and she's going to be the opening act for us and our fans are excited.

I walked into my room and I saw the blue folder that had Monica's, well everything in there.

I opened it up and I saw her birth certificate and instantly I smiled. In just a couple of months Monica will be 17. Legal age and we can go out in public and not be worried on who will see us.

I continued looking through the files.

I picked up a sealed envelope and written on the back was "Hi it's summer, Monica's mom and either you're Monica or her guardian. Thank you for taking care of my precious little girl for me. Please only open this if you think Monica is ready to know the truth."

I slid my finger under the tape and pulled it off. I pulled out a piece of paper. A letter actually. I skimmed through it. I smiled and put the letter back into the envelope.

Words 1111

Okay hey guys just wanna say I didn't really make corrections so sorry if it sucks but I feel like I needed to update so hope you like it. xx this is not officially the end.

Check out Monica and kellins one shot "Tangles in sheets"