Back Home • veintitrés

I switched channel after channel nothing good was on. I sighed and turned it off. To be honest its really boring not going to school. I know its only been about three days since I got back home but I'm really bored and nervous about my test results. I mean like why are they not here yet?! And since I can barely walk gabe and justin think its better if I just sit on the couch all day and at night they carry me to my room. So I haven't even been able to visit kellin at the hospital since that one day.

I slowly tried to get up and I grabbed my crutches, I got them after the doctors called us and said I did have a fracture on my right leg, once I did I slowly made my way to the bathroom making sure I don't make any noise for the guys don't come running over here and insist on carrying me.

I got inside and looked at the mirror.

"Ew I look horrible." I said to myself. I ran my hands under water and soap and then I washed my face.

I put my hair in a loose bun and I grabbed my crutches.

"Monica!! You know you can't walk around alone! Where are you trying to go? We gave you the tv remote and you where right next to an outlet where you could plug in your phone." Justin yelled walking over to me.

"Im sorry its just I'm really bored. There was nothing on t.v. and I no ones posting on anything and I wanted to take shower."

Justin sighed and said "okay leave your crutches right there. Ill carry you upstairs. You grab what you want. I'll take you to the bathroom, start the water and everything. Ill get you a little stool and everything."

"Okay." I said plainly as I dropped my crutches once justin had his arms under me and then he carried me bridal style up the stairs.

I got to grab some underwears, a plain grey shirt, some leggings, and my chanclas and then he carried me back downstairs and into the restoom, sitting me down on the toliet.

"Do you like it hot o-"

"Cold I like it cold."

He gave a small smile and ujusted the water until I said it was okay.

"Ill be right back." He said. He came back a just a few seconds later with a small chair. He placed it in the shower and then he left and locked the door behind him.

I slowley got up and started striping down and then I got in the shower and sat on the chair.

To be honest I don't think my legs hurt that much but whatever I'm lazy that normally my legs get tired from standing in the shower anyways.

I washed my body then i let my hair out of the bun and washed it too.

When I was done I stopped the shower and slowly got out and sat on the toliet then I grabbed the chair and put it on the carpet.

I sat on the chair and dried my self and then put on my fresh new clothes.

I rubbed my hair in the towel for it wont be soaking wet and I also blow dryed it a bit. I grabbed my crutches along with my dirty clothes and made my way out of the bathroom.

Justin helped me upstairs and I put them in my hamper.

"Okay s-" I started to say but then I looked around and Justin wasn't even in the room.

"Justin?"

"Okay thanks for leaving me." I sighed. I made my way to the stairs but just stayed there and not go down them.

"Oh my god kellin!" I yelled. I went to take a step down the stairs but then I remember I couldn't or the guys would have a heart attack and if I tripped I would too.

"Oh Monica." I heard gabe mumble as he ran up the stairs and picked me up and put me right infront of kellin.

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Sorry I left you Monica but I wanted you to come out and see him and be surprised." Justin said.

"its okay." I barely mumbled into kellins chest.

"I missed you." He said.

"Same."