Thunderstorms • dieciocho

"Monica wake up!!" Someone yelled. I slightly opened my eyes.

"I dont wanna go to school." I whinned. I started couching due to my throat being dry and then kellin said "you feel sick?"

"Uh yeah." I said then I coughed.

"Okay fine ill call in for you." He said. I mumbled a thanks and when he left I got up and fixed my hair and make up. After a couple of minutes kellin came back and I finished up my eye liner. He stood behind me. His hands rapped around my waist and i just looked in the mirror. I have to admit I think we look cute together.

"Why do you put on makeup?"

"Huh?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Why do you wear so much make up?" He said and I just shrugged. "I mean youre so beautiful already. Ive seen you without make up. You dont need to wear any and when you do I cant see your freckles." He said. Then he pouted and laid his head on my shoulders.

"My freckles are ugly." I said.

He looked at me. Like with disbelief as if I said I killed my parents and thats why im an orphan.

"What?" I said shrugging him off me and walked over to my bed, making it nicley and then sat on it.

"Your freckles arnt ugly. Nothing about you is ugly." He said. He sounded so sincere but I know hes lying. Maybe hes lying about the whole thing. Maybe im ugly and he only pretends to like me so I will give him something.

"Monica are you okay?" He asked. I didnt notice I was hugging my knees to my chest and I was breathing heavy. Kellin had crawled over to me. I didnt respond to him. Maybe hes just using me. Maybe sabrina was right. I felt his arms go around me.

"Stop." I whimpered. It was ment to be loud and confidently but my voice just couldnt. I was scared. I know im proably wrong but what if im right. I dont want it to happen again and im actually liking it here. Exept school.

He took his arms off me and just sat next to me.

Thoughts and thoughts running through my head. All these what ifs, what ifs, what ifs.

"Monica?" Kellin said I felt his breath on my neck and his hair on my cheek. I looked at him. I couldn't imagine him using me. He wouldnt force me to do something I didnt want to. Right?

He rapped his arms around me again and I didnt say to get away. I needed the comfort im just not sure from him but I guess ill get who I can get.

I pushed my body agaisnt his, wrapping my arms around him. He was taking by suprise and fell back. I put my head on his chest.

"Hold me close dont let go." I whispered. I didnt expect him to hear me but he did and I heard him whisper "never." And his arms rapped tighter around me. I can trust him right?

There was a huge lightning shown through my window that was followed by a thunder sound. I looked at my window and you couldnt even tell it was morning time. It was almost pitch black and then there was another lightning and thunder.

I heard kellins phone go off. He checked it and then said "fuck." I looked at him. "Looks like there is a tornado warning."

"Tornado? Like that thing that was in the wizard of oz when dorthey hit her head?" I said fastly showing I was scared.

"Yes. Yes its okay though. Its okay." He said.

"What about the house?" I said.

"No worries it wont pick up our house. If anything itll just do roof damage. Its okay. These houses are built to be against tornados. Lets just go downstairs though." He said. There was another lightning and thunder then all the lights went off and I squealed and jumped into kellins arms. I heard him give a small laugh and we went walking down the stairs as he carried me.