Suprise!! • quince

A/N: ignore my ugly face. My camera sucks and i have to wear my glasses this week. But thats her hair and outfit and sorry if there is spelling errors i dont know how to put auto correct on my galaxy.

-

I walked into school looking down and made my way to my first period.

"Hey monica! Monica!" someone yelled and that someone was eli. I choose to ignore him and continued walking.

"Monica." He said and i felt a hand on my shoulder and turned me around. He smiled, flashing his peraly white teeth and said "i was calling you."

"Oh i didnt hear you." I lied.

"Oh well i feel like your ignoring me." He said with his green eyes sparkling.

"How?"

"well you didnt hang with me yesterday."

"Because i wasnt here." I said.

"Oh. Why not?"

"I was sick."

"Oh that sucks but you feel better?" He asked with a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Whats your favorite color?" He asked. i looked at him weirdly but awnsered him with "mint green" he nodded and asked "how old are you?"

"16'

"when is your birthday?" He asked.

"Yesterday. Yours?" I asked back.

"Yesterday?! I didnt even get you a present. You didnt tell me!"

"Sorry you didnt ask." I said. The bell rung and we started walking towards my class.

"Well imma buy you a gift." He said and when we reached my class he said bye and left. Then i took a big sigh and went into my classroom.

-

Its now lunch time and eli hasnt talked to me all day except before school. I have no idea where he is and now i have to have lunch alone. I guess this is what i get for not telling him it was my birthday and now hes mad.

I sighed as i thew my bag into my locker and started heading to the cafiteria.

"Monica!" I heard eli yell and i turned around to see eli running to me.

"Sorry i left you but i went to the mall to buy you something." he said out of breath. Aww he bought me something. We started walking to the cafiteria. "I should have asked what you like before though because i had no idea but i hope you like it." He said as we got our lunch and made our way to a table in the cortyard where a big tree is where pretty pink flowers hung. We sat down under the shade and then eli placed a blue bag that said happy birthday on the table.

"Hey i just noticed your not wearing a band shirt." He said.

"Oh yeah i just like this shirt.." i said awkwardly. I was wearing the blue shirt with poka dots with leggings and my black vans.

"Oh so do i you look.. good." He said blushing. "Anyways open your gift. I hope you like it." I grabbed the blue bag and put it in my lap.

The first thing i grabbed out was a big purple bag with some chips called takis. I smiled at him and grabbed another thing out. Braclets.

"I didnt know which ones you have but i hope you dont have those."

I looked at my wrist and i looked back at him giving him a nod saying that i didnt have those.

I reached back into the bag and grabbed a big bottle of perfume. I looked at him raising an eyebrow "is this your way of saying i stink?"

Then he chuckled and said "no of course not. Like i said i dont know what you like."

I gave him a nod and smelt the perfume. It was like cotten candy i love it. I reached back in the bag and i grabbed out a middum size brown bear that had a cute pink tie on it. I gave it a hug because it was so soft and plushy.

"Thanks eli." I smiled.

"No prob." He smiled and hugged me slightly.

"You didnt have to though."

"I wanted to. Your my o- friend." He said.

"Well thanks." I smiled and we ate our lunch. His being a chicken burger and mine being a salad.

-

"Bye eli." I smiled and waved bye as a walked down the sidewalk and said hi to justin and kellin as i got in the backseat of the car.

"So whos that?" Justin smirked and i saw kellin roll his eyes and cross his arms.

"Just a friend." I said.

"I saw he got you something. What did he get you?" Justin asked.

"Just a bear and perfume, takis and some braclets." I said. "h-hi kellin." I dont want him mad at me. Why is he mad? He turned and have me a very small and very quick smile then turned back around. I sighed sticking my headphones in and starred out the window as i hugged the bear.

When we got to the house kellin slammed the door behind him and went inside. I sighed and grabbed my bags and followed after justin inside.

"Monica you think you can walk home tomarrow?" Justin asked.

"Um yeah." They want me to walk home? God im becoming such a problem. Im dont wanna walk home but im a problem and ill deal with it.

"Here." He said handing me a key. I looked at him and he said "for tomarrow thats the key for the door."

"Oh okay." I said and then i went upstairs and threw my bags on my bed and headed to the restroom.

"Your right vic i shouldnt be mad at her. Well i wasnt mad at her but i shouldnt be jelous im not even with her. Thanks yah bye vic." Then i heard footsteps coming and i was about to run into the restroom but before i could kellins door flew open. He just starred at me and i starred back.

His greyish eyes starred right at my plain brown ones. i looked away at the ground feeling self councouis. I heard the creaks in the floor as kellin made his way to me. He stood right in front of me and he lifted my head up for me to look at him in the eyes again. Since im about 5'2 and hes 5'8 i had to really look up to him. His wrapped his arms around my small waist and it was like himself was buffering. He leaned in a bit and stopped nervously and continued doing that for a second. He looked really really nervous but then i heard him whispher "fuck it." And his soft pink lips met with mine. At first i was shocked but i started kissing back almost instantly. It wasnt a heated kiss or anything, it was just nice sweet and simple. His lips were leaving mine and i slowly started opening my eyes. His light skin was a bright red and we just stood there in a comfertable silence.

-

A/n: YES YES IK MONICA IS A MINOR GET OVER IT! Lol but serouisly guys dont say this is illagel or anything because its just a book! Okay monica is 16 and kellin is 20 its not that bad okay. And i see yall reading those teacherxstudents i see you -.- lol so dont hate, aperciate . And again sorry for all the spelling errors. Also sorry if it sounds crappy imma try to edit it later on

-monicaxoxo